2 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

My player of season,just on how much he's improved and how he's made RB his,infront of Palmer,Iorfa and Patto....

Well done lad...

UTO.....

Totally agree ... he's my player of the season as well

• Like 2

He’s the most improved player over the season for me. He really suits the wingback role in particular. I like him a lot. Don’t love him though. Sorry Pol. I think we are better as just friends. 💔

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

He’s the most improved player over the season for me. He really suits the wingback role in particular. I like him a lot. Don’t love him though. Sorry Pol. I think we are better as just friends. 💔

Some love him, some don't. Pol-arising 

• Haha 1

Really rate him, he’s impressed me massively as he’s started to settle. I think the language barrier really held him back at first, but he looks and talks so much more confidently and happy now. He plays with real belief and commitment, and I genuinely think he’s quite an exciting wingback. One to watch IMO, I always really liked Pudil for his attitude and endeavour, and I think Pol is an upgrade in terms of both skill and pace.

Huge props to him for making such a huge effort to embed himself in England, and in Sheffield. Can’t be easy, and it’s amazing how quickly he’s adapted really - English classes twice a week shows he’s committed to doing his best, can’t knock that. Props to Bambo too, who apparently has been really keen to help him (and others) get to that point.

Really pleased he’s here, crack on Pol lad.