On The Grapevine

9 hours ago, prowl said:

I doubt they would. They are in danger of being cut out of the loop by the club. One story comes and goes but if you get black balled by the club and aren't allowed to attend press conferences and don't get access to players, managers you won't be able to do your job.

Never happens 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wadsley Bridge Owl said:

Anyone checked directors box yet 🤣

Yes mate, there was about 20 Germans in there.  Not sure if they’re involved in any takeover.  If they are Danny’s job looks safe.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, prowl said:

I doubt they would. They are in danger of being cut out of the loop by the club. One story comes and goes but if you get black balled by the club and aren't allowed to attend press conferences and don't get access to players, managers you won't be able to do your job.

They would print the story with glee

11 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Any sensible investor has to see 33K there today to watch a team in 21st place in the 2nd tier and see the HUGE potential. 

If I remove my blue and white specs and if I was a multi billionaire looking to buy an English club then Sheffield Wednesday would be right at the top of my list.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

If I remove my blue and white specs and if I was a multi billionaire looking to buy an English club then Sheffield Wednesday would be right at the top of my list.

And Simon Jordan agrees so we aren’t being arrogant, in this case.  

• Like 3

Something needs to be done with west stand sooner or later , one of lads done work on generator underneath and it’s yrs out of date and will be past fixing very soon ! It’s built underneath so the stand will have to come down eventually. As for segregation Wednesday fans and wba fans mingled  yesterday, you go to most grounds nowadays it’s not like yrs ago same set of fans on same stands? Yes sag do seem to have it in for us but it will be possible to put away fans in say bottom of south for a period of time whist the stand gets sorted 

18 hours ago, Sham67 said:

Yes mate, there was about 20 Germans in there.  Not sure if they’re involved in any takeover.  If they are Danny’s job looks safe.

Hmmmmm German you say🤔, that can only mean one thing RED BULL, its happening, believe.

2 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Red Bull are Austrian - who have been part of Germany since 1945.

Iirc they are now Thai owned. Hmmmmm....strokes chin. 

Edited by Almat

On 27/04/2024 at 17:56, Sham67 said:

arrived about 7-30 in the morning , putting swfc towels on the seats !

• Haha 7

On 27/04/2024 at 08:30, prowl said:

It's very rare thet something doesn't leak out. Just think of the number of people involved, accountants, valuers, solicitors and advisors on both sides spring to mind straight away and I'm sure there's more. It's not just the individual accountant etc that is involved, most of these people are employed by large national companies, international in many cases. An accountant will have a team of people to do the work right down to typists, cleaners who might see something while at work, even other customers might be in the office and overhear something. An accountant might keep is mouth shut but the lower level staff might let something slip.

Often leaks aren't even 'accidental', both parties might deliberately leak things to put pressure on the other side.

Just my opinion, I don't have any insider information on a Wednesday deal.

Don’t worry, neither does anyone else

3B0BBDEE-A6A5-4BF9-B4BD-FAB1C8CF1562-670-00000060E1CEAD11.png

• Haha 3