Will Chansiri Blame You?

I think we're safe with danny- sacking him will cost money so chancer won't be spending it. 

What we do for players next season? Well, that's a different matter. Get ready lads, we might be looking back to this squad with rose tinted glasses next season.

• Like 6

We will end up getting relegated and some fans will back him in trying to get us promoted.

Our fans are so scared of what might or might not happen they would rather stick with a man who has priced families out, who has killed the next generation of fans

Who wouldn’t back Darren Moore in January, who didn’t back Danny Röhl in January, we all know what we needed both them times.

The manager (hopefully Röhl) will get minimal backing, the training ground and ground won’t get a bit of a makeover.

If anyone thinks DC is still the answer, then I’m sorry you need to get a flipping grip and realise how much this club is currently failing under this owner.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

He'll blame anything bar himself

He''ll Blame Munez, Röhl, Moore, the ********' weather, the fans, the sodding pigeons on the South, 

He'll say the River don is flowing in the wrong sodding direction....and its upset the lucky elephants

He will whitter nonsense, and act stupified when fans won't pay £600 to watch a sodding circus.

How long do you think Röhl will stand for this nonsense?

If he has any sense he will walk  before The Chairmans idiocy reflects  on him, ...

Anyone who cannot see that Chansiri is a bloody car crash, is looking in the wrong direction

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

He can blame who he wants, I really don’t care.

He is the key decision maker and the buck stops with him.

He makes bad decisions and never learns.. The one to appoint  Munoz a case in point:  He the worst manager in our history and  has pretty much caused us to get relegated, barring a rapidly fading miracle.

He has stated he won’t invest any further so has lost interest basically, which will doom us in the end.  He wanted to take us out of the Champ and has done so twice - to League One.

We are now a yo you club between the lower leagues and stuck in this cycle.  God knows when/if it will end but it’s likely to get worse before it improves.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, SheffWed said:

We will end up getting relegated and some fans will back him in trying to get us promoted.

Our fans are so scared of what might or might not happen they would rather stick with a man who has priced families out, who has killed the next generation of fans

Who wouldn’t back Darren Moore in January, who didn’t back Danny Röhl in January, we all know what we needed both them times.

The manager (hopefully Röhl) will get minimal backing, the training ground and ground won’t get a bit of a makeover.

If anyone thinks DC is still the answer, then I’m sorry you need to get a flipping grip and realise how much this club is currently failing under this owner.

Absolutely spot on.

DC is a disease/parasite that the club cannot rid itself of.

Like any parasite (such as ivy on an ancient tree or structure)... it doesn't die - until the host dies.

In fact, it often outlives the host and goes again.   

• Like 3

He’s keeping too low a profile at the moment. Some will be obviously happy with this but given he’s arguably the most unpredictable owner in the country, I do wonder why he’s so quiet.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

He can blame who he wants, I really don’t care.

He is the key decision maker and the buck stops with him.

He makes bad decisions and never learns.. The one to appoint  Munoz a case in point:  He the worst manager in our history and  has pretty much caused us to get relegated, barring a rapidly fading miracle.

He has stated he won’t invest any further so has lost interest basically, which will doom us in the end.  He wanted to take us out of the Champ and has done so twice - to League One.

We are now a yo you club between the lower leagues and stuck in this cycle.  God knows when/if it will end but it’s likely to get worse before it improves.

tbh, i fear that we'll end up in L2 at some point in the next 4/5 years. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

tbh, i fear that we'll end up in L2 at some point in the next 4/5 years. 

I think this a distinct possibility - we’ll be worthless but DC will still want a ludicrous price which he won’t get.

Admin may be the way out - at least it will break the vice we are in, could go either/anyway after that ..

• Like 4

32,000 there today.

27,000-28,000 Wednesday?  Stoke had plenty of spare seats both upper and lower stands towards each side.

All our supoort, and having scored a pathetic number of goals this season and in the relegation zone.

5,000 walk ups paying £32-£40.

Says it all.

Edited by maidstoneowl

Just now, Earlsfieldowl said:

I think this a distinct possibility - we’ll be worthless but DC will still want a ludicrous price which he won’t get.

Admin may be the way out - at least it will break the vice we are in, could go either/anyway after that ..

That's how im starting to see it now.The sooner he sells up and the EFL finally come to their senses and ban DC from future involvement in English Football the better for all concerned.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Admin could be a bit tricky, because the stadium might not go the same way as the club. "Thankyou Mr. Chansiri" for this complication as well.

• Like 2

He once paid £10m for an already failing striker. Now he doesn’t even pay to keep the stadium looking half decent. He has clearly lost interest. Season tickets for next season must be more than 40% down on 2023/2024 levels. He is set to lose even more money because of this. The supporters are exhausted and fed up of his circus. If we are relegated then hopefully that will be the straw that breaks the camels back and he will look to sell up…. Hopefully.