Will Chansiri Blame You?

5 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I think it's been poor to what we could have done 

however Valentin, Bernard, gassama , musaba on full transfers have been more than ok

diabys not sold on them very hit and miss 

Delgado I think would have been good under Röhl 

I thought our failure was on initial loans lack of strikers brought in and a dog turd manager kicking us off 

All about opinions and although Musaba and Gassama have potential, I think they’ve been very hit and miss.

Could go either way those 2 transfers but I haven’t been overly impressed, especially with Musaba.

21 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

All about opinions and although Musaba and Gassama have potential, I think they’ve been very hit and miss.

Could go either way those 2 transfers but I haven’t been overly impressed, especially with Musaba.

I agree they haven't been overly impressive but what I would say is the goal contribution from them both I bet isn't far off 50% of our clubs this season 

plus they are both young pacey and direct which is a great asset in todays football 

plus this has been their first season abroad which can sometimes be a rocky one for overseas 

gassama and valentin have improved as the season has gone on but I bet all 3 of them would be stand out division players next year if we're in league one 

mussaba I'm not sure he gets better he strikes me as a very hit and miss player gassama I can see being a very good championship player in a year or two how old is he 20? 

• Like 1