Will Chansiri Blame You?

15 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

Absolutely spot on.

DC is a disease/parasite that the club cannot rid itself of.

Like any parasite (such as ivy on an ancient tree or structure)... it doesn't die - until the host dies.

In fact, it often outlives the host and goes again.   

Ivy is not a parasite

• Like 3

19 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

He will undoubtedly pat himself on the back for hiring Röhl in his post season rant. He’ll claim his actions are the sole reason we’ve had a sniff of staying up.

Then in the same rant he’ll claim he backed Xisco with a top 6 team, and then slag Röhl off for not keeping them up.

Then he’ll say Röhl has come to him unreasonable demands and that’s why he’s left. 

Then he’ll say the fan protests have created a bad atmosphere around the club which meant we missed out on X, Y & Z in commercial deals, meaning we couldn’t strengthen in January like he wanted too. 

And finally he’ll top it off by saying no one has bought into Wednesday in his entire tenure despite him being the biggest Wednesday fan to have walked the earth.

Close thread - NeonLeon has nailed it. ^^👍

He will have to go eventually. Attracting no fans, no managers, no players. Place run down to hell. Where’s he gonna go?…I mean just look at the prices he’s commanding for this shower. Desperate.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Yorkowl.74 said:

He will have to go eventually. Attracting no fans, no managers, no players. Place run down to hell. Where’s he gonna go?…I mean just look at the prices he’s commanding for this shower. Desperate.

Phase 4 deadline ending soon - hurry before the next price rise.

We, as a club, are not going to go anywhere under Chansiri. 

Looking back to the start of his reign, his plan was flawed and even though we joked and said it was "Spenageddon", the warning signs were there.  I didn't see them at the time, I was caught up in the excitement of the early Carlos years, but some on here did. Some warned about what was coming, and when we failed to get promotion twice, those warnings became reality and we have been suffering ever since. 

If we fluke staying up this season, nothing will change next.  Chansiri hasn't got the money or knowhow to rebuild our squad correctly and we will have another season of struggle, which will see DR sacked in October / November if we aren't challenging for the play offs. 

Chansiri is the problem and until he has gone, we will not progress, either on field or off field. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Yorkowl.74 said:

I’ve put my house on market. Hope I don’t miss out!

Next thing he'll be asking us to raid our Pension Pots to help pay his HMRC tax bill as well as our Multi Year Season Ticket.lol

I sold my house firstly and lived in toilets under kop.

When hot water was turned off I sold my 2 kidneys.

I felt cold but dint need a pee.

I can’t afford that toilet anymore,since he took my heart and soul.

F off Chanceri 

• Haha 1

Chansiri is going to get chocolate buttons for all of his quote unquote “investment”. We might lose Hillsborough but we’ll never go to the wall. We’ve been through this song and dance before and we’ll do it again. The next chancer can’t be any worse. F—k me, could you imagine? Why is it always us who ends up with the penny pinching nutters?

He’ll release a statement saying that as chairman he takes full responsibility for the performance of the club, he’ll then go off on a rant blaming everyone and everything bar himself 

Edited by Django
  • Like 1

You know I can't stand chansiri and how he operates our club and the sooner he's gone the better in my opinion 

but devils advocate here he's brought in younger players and reduced our expenditure maybe a few sales over the summer , musaba, gassama etc. might actually bring us into profit. we just need to keep recruiting and generating revenue from our players instead of overspending on wages and fees for pensioners on 4 year deals 

that said we all know we can only ever release players or let there contracts run out 

17 minutes ago, fpowl said:

You know I can't stand chansiri and how he operates our club and the sooner he's gone the better in my opinion 

but devils advocate here he's brought in younger players and reduced our expenditure maybe a few sales over the summer , musaba, gassama etc. might actually bring us into profit. we just need to keep recruiting and generating revenue from our players instead of overspending on wages and fees for pensioners on 4 year deals 

that said we all know we can only ever release players or let there contracts run out 

The problem is, our recruitment this season has been poor.

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

The problem is, our recruitment this season has been poor.

I think it's been poor to what we could have done 

however Valentin, Bernard, gassama , musaba on full transfers have been more than ok

diabys not sold on them very hit and miss 

Delgado I think would have been good under Röhl 

I thought our failure was on initial loans lack of strikers brought in and a dog turd manager kicking us off