Does any one rate him to be overrated ? I got slagged off in the summer for saying he’s no where near champ level. Anyone gonna stick their neck on the line and say otherwise ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brando17 said:

Should av gone off at half time,with Smith and been replaced with maybe Gassamo and Cadamateri imo. 

Smith played well. Gassama should have been on MUCH earlier

5 minutes ago, Nick1498 said:

10 seconds out of 123 minutes, doesn’t solidify his ability, where was he the rest of the game or the season come to think of it. 

What did he do last season?

Did you attend matches last season at all?

16 goals suggests he did something and it was no coincidence that when he had our bad run, Windass wasn’t in the team.

The mind boggles with some people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Thewednesdayway000 said:

Load of rubbish he ain't better than that he thinks he is spends more time doing his hair than actually playing 

What’s his bathroom like out of interest?

lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Does any one rate him to be overrated ? I got slagged off in the summer for saying he’s no where near champ level. Anyone gonna stick their neck on the line and say otherwise ?

Yes, he is clearly championship level, he proved it when he last played in it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sexpistol said:

Yes, he is clearly championship level, he proved it when he last played in it.

He was younger when he last played at the championship level. He was also a bottom half championship player at best.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Thewednesdayway000 said:

Cannot stand the bloke lazy no interest thinks he's better than what he is anyone else agree

Can you justify why you think Windass thinks he is better than what he is?

Ive seen this comment a few times yet no one backs their point up as to why they say this.

Maybe you could be the first?

The floor is yours……..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Did you say that on the 123rd minute against Barnsley ?

On the back of this… Regardless of how you think he performs it’s the disrespect we give to some of these players. Bannan gets it and it’s just not on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The issue I find is there is ALWAYS a thread about Windass, not matter what.

He’s been out for 2 months and nowhere near fit, do we need better from him of course we do, but we need better from many other players as well.

Take Famewo for example, how many goals have conceded because he’s fell asleep at the back stick?  But we don’t get threads about him.

Windass is such an easy target, people dislike him, whatever he does, we all know a fully fit Windass and we are a better team with him in it, the stats prove that.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He was okay today and I thought we lost our attacking cohesion once he went off and was replaced with Paterson.

We went from Windass linking play and maintaining possession in the attacking third, to Paterson failing to pick out a Wednesday shirt with a single pass in half an hour.

He's clearly not fully fit and we needed to sub him, though.

Quite why some on this forum try to make him the scapegoat every time he plays, I have no idea. 

All very odd. 

:duntmatter:

He's either the messiah or the devil. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Yes he sure did …. And took us back to league one with about 9 league goals …

Ah so it was Windass fault we got relegated. There’s me thinking it was the points deduction.

Silly me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1