SWFC report 5000 less season tickets sold so far

The worst thing about it is that once the habit has been broken, its difficult to go back.

Im not an expert in these matters but surely its easier to retain existing customers than obtaining new ones?

• Like 7

Hang on

If we've only sold 13,000 

And if that's 5,000 less than when the season started 

And we sold 21,000 season tickets last season

Then does that mean that 3000 people bought season tickets after the season had begun?

I don't believe that for a second

• Like 7

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hang on

Then does that mean that 3000 people bought season tickets after the season had begun?

Because it's BS.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hang on

Maybe DC kept 3k back for special ‘good customers’.  

image.jpeg.761fc3b3aa2e43970eecf68db9a2ceeb.jpeg

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Miffed said:

The worst thing about it is that once the habit has been broken, its difficult to go back.

Im not an expert in these matters but surely its easier to retain existing customers than obtaining new ones?

100% I’d like to see the breakdown of the 13,000, I bet at least 80% of them have been going 25 years at least and it’s just habit to them 

It’s hard to imagine any new takers or younger fans actually being that bothered, I could be wrong 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

13000 paying EPL prices to watch league 1 football, absolutely mental, no wonder we can't get rid of Chancesiri.

Brits really are the worst in the world when it comes to protesting. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Londoner1867 said:

Brits really are the worst in the world when it comes to protesting. 

Our fans are, best we've managed so far is to wave a few yellow bits of paper and put up a banner outside the ground, yes its a start but fuckme its going to take waaaaaay more than that to move this clown.

• Like 4

Hope this thread doesn’t deteriorate into a ‘let’s bash loyal season ticket holders’ scenario. 

I guess many were also encouraged by the feel good factor brought about by Danny Röhl and his staff. That’s one reason he shouldn’t consider bailing if he doesn’t keep us up I suppose. 

• Like 1

Mixture of zero investment, no improvement on the football pitch, people hating dc and paying top end championship money or even lower end prem prices for terrible league one football. 

probably better waiting another full season so then at least we might have an attempt on getting promoted after stagnating again then to do this all again by getting promoted and then back into league one, very fun times under the current chairman. We are another Rotherham 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I know it’s numerous things but isn’t it remarkable that 9 years later under DC, he still hasn’t got a clue about pricing.

Forget everything else that this owner has done for a second, pricing out fans is  unforgivable, he’s killing the next generation of SWFC fans.

• Like 5