Is Chansiri really the worst after 20+ years outside the top flight?!

It’s a tough one to answer 

Suing your own fans was a real low point in the clubs history. I can’t begin to imagine the emotional and financial stress it must have had on those involved. One particular fan was also dealing with a really big health issue at the time too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Kentowl said:

Yes. He had the money which no other chairman or board has had and he's wasted it and made us much much worse on and off the field.

There are people on this forum who will try and tell you you should be grateful for this, by the way.

• Like 8

I do wonder how different things would be if we didn’t sign Jordan Rhodes. For a start Winnall, a striker actually in form would have played for us, and we might have brought his mate Hourihane from Barnsley too. It was a very poor Championship that year and we were still so close. A different striker/the money better spent and I think we’d have got over the line. But DC was desperate to please fans on Twitter who begged him to sign Rhodes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SheffWed said:

Dave Allen was bad, but DC out trumps him by a country mile.

DC didn’t have a clue from day one, 9 years later, he still hasn’t got a clue.

Agree I think he gambled in CC’s first season and we managed to put a good squad together where the players gelled quickly. Everything seemed to go downhill really fast for me from when we signed Rhodes 

2 minutes ago, Londoner1867 said:

Agree I think he gambled in CC’s first season and we managed to put a good squad together where the players gelled quickly. Everything seemed to go downhill really fast for me from when we signed Rhodes 

I just think he thought he could rock up, spend what appears to be his family's money and be up to the PL (Promised Land/Premier League) in one season. Incredibly he almost managed it but it's been downhill ever since. Don't think there was ever a back up plan and there still isn't. 

• Like 6

Every aspect of the club both on and off the field has seemingly fallen into ruin.

That in itself is criminal in my opinion. The fact that the supporters have financed the mismanagement by paying the most expensive prices in the country, you'd think would be the real crime.

It isn't though. The real crime is the fact Chancer seems to accept no accountability or blame. Instead, he's repeatedly blamed the fans/bad customers.

Unforgivable in my view.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Londoner1867 said:

Just after we signed Abdi 🙄

That first season under DC he got ‘football’ people in.

We brought in Adam Pearson, Glen Roeder and numerous others, I know some lasted longer than others, but I guess people couldn’t wait to jump ship.

All these mysterious ‘advisors’, this strange link with Watford, it’s no surprise we are a shambles.

• Like 6

When he first came here I mentioned my suspicions about him because of his superstitious Mumo jumbo. 

I think I’m the first Wednesday fan to publicly suspect that he was a fruit loop on here

I can spot narcissistic scum a mile off

Hate people like him

• Like 1
  • Haha 4