We are still in this

4 minutes ago, owls101 said:

We were bad today, really poor.

Right to call the players out for the performance but saying we are down is over the top.

We're 2 points off safety with 6 to go. At times this season we'd have snatched someone's arm off for that.

We can still do it.

But, stay up or go down, we have do everything we can to get DC out!

We're hopeless away and I can't see us beating Norwich, West Brom or Stoke at home.

What hope we had has been smashed by these last 4 games. 1 point, 1 goal scored and 11 conceded.

• Thanks 2

It's not over by a long shot, but we need a massive turnabout from what we've seen in the last two outings. I'll be surprised if we see it but I'd love to be proven wrong.

Need to be at QPR from the absolute get-go, none of this sitting back and letting them have the ball. Nobody in this league deserves that sort of respect, outside of (maybe) the top three for 45min while playing away.

Just now, owls101 said:

Draw QPQ, draw Norwich, win stoke, win Blackburn, draw WBA, win Sunderland.

Stay up on 51 points. 

All well and good. Do you really think we won't lose another game, though? With the last few displays, I can't see another win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, owls101 said:

Right to call the players out for the performance but saying we are down is over the top.

We're 2 points off safety with 6 to go. At times this season we'd have snatched someone's arm off for that.

We can still do it.

No we cant,were notgood enough,QPRwill get 4. 

11 minutes ago, debram said:

No chance, heads and fight has gone, unlike the teams around us.

Exactly.  Mathematically of course there’s still a chance, but we’ve demonstrated time and time again that we can’t deliver when it counts (unlike, eg, Blackburn today)

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkwell76 said:

Exactly.  Mathematically of course there’s still a chance, but we’ve demonstrated time and time again that we can’t deliver when it counts (unlike, eg, Blackburn today)

Spot on.

We are still in to, but comments from Danny about players walking back, not at the required level is worrying.

He’s criticised all the players today, we are in a relegation battle and today was like they have given up.

Even conceding a goal, there was no reaction, all just stood there, looking at each other, walking back to the half way line with their heads down.

The body language is appalling, we can still stay up, based on today, they acted like we are down already.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, owls101 said:

We can still do it.

I said in another thread that as bad as we are the lead is worse. It’s crazy that we are not dead and buried.