If you thought the Wednesday shirts were expensive....

22 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

The flag of St. George is a joke and the designer should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't buy.

Though people are more bothered about this than the actual price.WTF:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Ray Von shabba said:

The flag of St. George is a joke and the designer should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't buy.

The FA should be ashamed of themselves signing off on the design .....................and the criminal price 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

There are other ways of getting an England shirt. 

quick search on DH Gate 

can get adult home and away 20 quid incl delivery 

for them that want one that is. 

• Like 4

I hope the fans boo the numpty's, but the FA understand sport, football fans on the whole are very gullible, they buy a new shirt every season with very little change from the last one, they buy club merchandise for 300% more than the like for like goods would cost without the club badge.

Nike change the flag and no one is talking about the eye watering price, they are focusing on the flag. It will probably now be the excuse why Southgate again fails at a major tournament.

Very simple no one buy the shirt Nike and FA will get the message but i suspect they will still be bought.

• Haha 1

How in the name of god can they justify that price, and then moan at knock off Nigel selling them them on skeggy market for thirty quid?

Probably both made in the same indian sweat shop anyway. 

• Like 2

Just had a quick on the equivalent of Amazon out here in Thailand, and I can get one delivered tomorrow for under a tenner, but I'm not bothering because I don't like the flag 😃😃😃

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Don't buy.

If you think that the flag of St George is a joke then you could feel proud of the new flag design !

• Haha 1