Interesting quote from Röhl.

Just now, Jim said:

I think in an ideal world, Röhl wants to build something here but he needs help from the owner. Staying up would be a big boost.

Even if we stay up he’s not going to get any help from the owner

For Danny’s first job it’s been a baptism of fire.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

We’ve never really seemed to have any sort of long term plan since Chansiri arrived. It seemed like the initial plan was s*1t or bust and since then it’s been a mishmash of projects with no consistency between each new managerial appointment. It was clear from the offset that we needed people with experience guiding the club and a strategy of success. Stay up or go down, I can’t see any of this changing and every season we’re going to be saying we need a clear out. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, horny owl said:

Even if we stay up he’s not going to get any help from the owner

For Danny’s first job it’s been a baptism of fire.

That’s why I think the criticism he’s had today however justified is well well over the top.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, SheffWed said:

Whoever the manager, it will be the same under DC.

No forward thinking, no forward planning, no long term plan.

DC will NEVER change, until DC goes we will continue to be a mess.

What is the Plan? He's never come out out and said, this is how we will run the club...these are our short term and long term objectives, this is how I think we can achieve it. This is our clubs identity....

Just feels like Chansiri expect play offs and just hopes we can wing it every season! No identity, no plan, no idea! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

“Maybe it’s time to lay off Chansiri till the end of the season”

”careful what you wish for”

”protesting isn’t right”

And yet here we are, the manager saying it out loud. We are miles off a side who for large parts of last season we were better than.

Our structure is dire.

Chansiri out.

• Like 3

If we don’t see or hear from Chansiri within the next month or so then that indicates to me something might be happening behind the scenes? I think the protests have probably been more effective than many think and in turn have not resulted in what might’ve been expected? A Chansiri rant?

• Haha 1

The problem is/will be the same pretty much every manager since Chansiris reign began has faced...initial false promises (usually financial) then when it comes to the crunch - nothing - just make do... It happened to DM with the promotion winning side last year especially - promotion achieved and then nothing there to move the team on as is required - even the bare minimum... I think he's starting to realise this....

Chansiri doesn’t do long term, Danny on a hiding to nothing imho.

No way is Chansiri going to set up a structure where there are departments with heads of in footballing terms at all. Just answer to him, that will do in his world.

they had the same pitch and facilities and spent 4 years trying to get out the 3rd division , was a year ago they were getting boo'd off the pitch and morsey was arguing pitchside  with the fans with  the manager under pressure ........just goes to show how it can so quickly change 

• Like 3