Ashley Fletcher

42 minutes ago, SheffWed said:

55 minutes of utter tosh from him.

We need to attempt to get that loan cancelled, I was gobsmacked he came out for the second half, what Röhl saw, I don’t know.

He doesn’t jump, runs to?the ball when he needs to make a run forward.

That ball from Johnson first half along the ground in front of the goal, all Fletcher needed to do was run in front of the man and he could have scored, but nope, he didn’t do anything, just ambled along.

Rubbish, as per Bambo & Wilks......GET RID!🤬😡

• Thanks 1

In the last 5 years his goals per game ratio is 1 in 18.5 games and for Wednesday 0 in 22. I don't care how much occupying defenders and holding play up he does, as a CF that's bloody awful. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

The ambition and expectations of Wednesday fans really is low. Seen strikers who literally look like they’d kick their own grandma to get a goal. Fletcher who offers no goal threat and some fans say ‘thought he did ok’. Deary me. 

• Like 4

He’s scored 4 goals since 2018.

For those keeping track of the terrifying linear nature of time, that’s 6 years. 4 goals in 6 years.

He’s a player without the right instincts playing without the confidence to even give it a go.

Baffled by the “scapegoat” comments. There isn’t always an agenda. Sometimes it really is just as simple as a terrible player translates to a disaster signing.

• Like 4

He was no more less effective than anyone else. Our problem is lack of quality in the middle of the park. We don't create chances with Johnson the only player who can actually put a decent cross in .... funny how some people think we should let him go to Ipswich.!!!

• Like 1