Football Heaven - Radio Sheffield

20 hours ago, ashley8 said:

Listening to last nights Football Heaven I can't believe how we STILL can have people who don't understand that we DON'T have to put up with this. We can force him out and we need to!

No other supporters of any other club can understand the way some of our supporters defend or think we shouldn't call for him to go. They Laugh at us! They say why would you just allow him to take the ******** out of you. 

It's just incredible the amount of supporters one club can have that are so clueless... I feel so sorry for all our supporters TRYING to get the rest of them motivated!!! I dispare for our club....

IF our club ends up going the way of Bury! It will be those who sat on their hands and ignored the obvious danger to blame!!! 

9 years! And some haven't learned a thing!!! Stop swallowing poo and let's do something!!! EVEN THE LOCAL PRESS IS SAYING WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING!!!! AND THEY NEVER DARE CRITICISE Chansiri. 

Rotherham game on chants not a mermer PATHETIC!!!! 

Man Utd fans have been forcing the Glazers out since the day they arrived, how’s that gone for em?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Man Utd fans have been forcing the Glazers out since the day they arrived, how’s that gone for em?

Hahaha what are you talking about. Manchester United! One club worth BILLIONS and us.... ridiculous comparison. Compare that to ALL other clubs it has worked with!!! 

Seriously that's the reason you give....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FH Team said:

Great to see this thread and thanks for listening to those that have.

If there's anything you want to ask about the show, any thoughts, questions or feedback just let us know.

Just keep the pressure on, we need all the help we can get!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, FH Team said:

If there's anything you want to ask about the show, any thoughts, questions or feedback just let us know.

I've listened to this since the Bob Jackson days,  it's brilliant as a contributor to this thread's many predecessors, it's always amazed me how much time is given to 'Michael the 352,get hecky in, get Hecky out blade' 

I listen now on sounds playback a great service as whenever the guy is on you can skip forward 10 secs at a time 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, steelowl said:

I've listened to this since the Bob Jackson days,  it's brilliant as a contributor to this thread's many predecessors, it's always amazed me how much time is given to 'Michael the 352,get hecky in, get Hecky out blade' 

I listen now on sounds playback a great service as whenever the guy is on you can skip forward 10 secs at a time 

He’s a truly terrible person. His comments re Hillsborough were disgusting. I wouldn’t let the smarmy tw@t on. 
I enjoy the show other than him though. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

Owners will only be forced out by money, either gaining/cutting loses to sell or taking the club down to avoid more losses, very few will do something because they aren't liked.

14 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

Big difference is that the Glazers aren't having to put their own money in. They can just sit and wait for a silly offer. DC owns a champ club that is unsustainable and needs regular cash injections. Anyone buying a club at this level needs to reach the prem riches within 5 years or at least have a player asset model strategy to stop losing your own money forever. He hasn't achieved any of those things so should cut his losses and let someone else try who has a better fallback plan (player asset model).

1 hour ago, TamworthWednesdayite said:

Big difference is that the Glazers aren't having to put their own money in. They can just sit and wait for a silly offer. DC owns a champ club that is unsustainable and needs regular cash injections. Anyone buying a club at this level needs to reach the prem riches within 5 years or at least have a player asset model strategy to stop losing your own money forever. He hasn't achieved any of those things so should cut his losses and let someone else try who has a better fallback plan (player asset model).

NO actually they DONT need to reach the PL,or any other.......football Chairmanship & Club ownership is a rich man/woman;s plaything,and as long as they are prepared to accept the multi million pound Yearly outlay for the privilige & responsibility(and thats what it is) to be the Clubs temporary custodian and 'figurehead' until they sell on(as they inevitably do) thats IT.

Profit? how many actually manage that?isnt it usually about keeping losses to a minimum,whilst trying to build a sustainable football Club?

The only way to leave a football Club after ownership and still be a millionairre,is to be a 'multi millionaire' to start with...

Its no different to spending millions at motor racing or other high end yield sports if OWNERSHIP is your goal....

Ownership COSTS money,with little if ANY guarantee you will see any of it again....

Thats why the Clubs current status wont put off any potential 'suitors' or syndicates....

• Love 1

14 hours ago, FH Team said:

I think some of those who ring up every night,may be genuinely lonely,so i hesitate to say limit their airtime,but please just montitor those who want to come on EVERY night to at least ensure they intend to make a different point,not just go over the same one,but(maybe) with a different presenter.

Presenting team are back to their best,

WELL DONE...

Best broadcasting on the RS network in my view...AIRBORNE  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parajack said:

I think some of those who ring up every night,may be genuinely lonely,so i hesitate to say limit their airtime,but please just montitor those who want to come on EVERY night to at least ensure they intend to make a different point,not just go over the same one,but(maybe) with a different presenter.

Presenting team are back to their best,

WELL DONE...

Best broadcasting on the RS network in my view...AIRBORNE  

You aren't on about Mr 2-1 are you? 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

You aren't on about Mr 2-1 are you? 

Theres a few mate,dont think its fair to name them,as like i say they may do it out of loniliness...  Andy Warhol said  'in the future every one will be World famous;for 15 mins'....

But NOT  every night!!!!! 

A certain SWFC fan who(used?) to post on here,may still do who i enjoy listioning too,but dont always agree with is 'Mick' its MY OPINION.........lol

Edited by parajack
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Theres a few mate,dont think its fair to name them,as like i say they may do it out of loniliness...  Andy Warhol said  'in the future every one will be World famous;for 15 mins'....

But NOT  every night!!!!! 

A certain SWFC fan who(used?) to post on here,may still do who i enjoy listioning too,but dont always agree with is 'Mick' its MY OPINION.........lol

It does sounds weird but it's true, every time I press the cay on my weyboard it turns into a W, so Wen, you're secret is safe till I fix my weyboard.

2 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

It does sounds weird but it's true, every time I press the cay on my weyboard it turns into a W, so Wen, you're secret is safe till I fix my weyboard.

Should press the 'think before you post button' as well mate while your at it.....Jokes about spelling and grammar are old hat to me.....had it for the best part of 50 Years...

Dyslexia identified decades ago....

But hey you continue thinking your amusing & i will continue posting as i usually do,spelling mistakes and all.........

By the way thats not your fringe you keep pushing away its a big bell e*d hanging off your forehead......

Now go away you INADEQUATE....

• Love 1
  • Haha 3