Football Heaven - Radio Sheffield

3 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Eh?

He's been robbing Peter to pay Paul for years. In accountancy circles it's known as "Teeming and Ladeling" and ultimately if you take money off people for one thing and use it for something else, it's fraud.

There will be a full paper trail for this and who knows, one day someone may start looking at it? Closely!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

He's been robbing Peter to pay Paul for years. In accountancy circles it's known as "Teeming and Ladeling" and ultimately if you take money off people for one thing and use it for something else, it's fraud.

There will be a full paper trail for this and who knows, one day someone may start looking at it? Closely!

Who is this Peter you speak of? I don't know Paul, but if they are a true fan they will back me save the club........:Chansiri:

Sorry.....just got this guy in my head. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

And I believe he was a chesterfield fan. Spoke more sense than half the owls callers 

Is that him that phoned up crying days after his team lost at Wembley? He's a very passionate fan and I think he called up the night we played Peterborough to say we can turn it around. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Who is this Peter you speak of? I don't know Paul, but if they are a true fan they will back me save the club........:Chansiri:

Sorry.....just got this guy in my head. 😂

He's in all our heads at the moment and I suspect he's loving every minute of it, it's his revenge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Offering Radio Sheffield an interview knowing full well with the conditions set that they couldn’t do it in such a short timeframe.

Typical Chumpsiri.

it's up there with my offer to

out a hundred quid in subject to

a written agreement, repayment plan and a say in how the club is run

1 hour ago, g-owls said:

The Chesterfield fan sums up what football really  means.

Fair play fella. That was an excellent call. 

Tom. One of the best callers regularly 

1 hour ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

What an unbelievable tailface Michael is.

my dearly beloved and I were changing the bed when he came on. She couldn't believe it. I used this as a timely example of why we look down on them and feel ourselves to be superior 

33 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Hahahaha

"It's been paid Adam".

on the internet 

jesus wept