Non-League Football

5 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

Closed season someone put on a glimpse of hallam FC new home kit and it looked a cracker, but it's not on there website.

Are they playing in it or was it just a anniversary kit or something?

It was blue n white stripes

It's got pinstripes the one they've worn so far. 

But are about to release a new one looking at their Twitter And a new yellow away kit. 

1 hour ago, flo said:

It's got pinstripes the one they've worn so far. 

But are about to release a new one looking at their Twitter And a new yellow away kit. 

Proper stripes the one I saw. Not sure if it was on the kits thread or last season's non league thread

5 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Parkgate really struggled last season, remember seeing them win last game of season to stop up in the pouring rain.
Have they brought a load of new players in?

Think they’ve signed quite a few since he took over last year, club was in a bit of disarray but he’s turned things round.

• Like 1

On 11/09/2023 at 18:46, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Scunthorpe v Buxton needs to be replayed after being abandoned on 96 minutes. Buxton were leading 2-1 as well. I'd be fuming if this happened to us.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66778293

Scunthorpe should've agreed to let the result stand, Buxton have won the rearranged game 3-0. 

Pascal Chimbonda appointed manager of bottom of the 9th tier Skelmersdale United.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67116874

Am I missing summat or do they have a somewhat overinflated opinion of themselves? 

"It is a great honour to become manager of a club with a history as rich as that of Skelmersdale United Football Club."

""We are extremely pleased to announce that Pascal has agreed to join one of the most prestigious clubs in non-league football," said Skelmersdale United chairman Frank Hughes."

On 14/10/2023 at 19:11, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Worksop Town have qualified for FA Cup first round after beating Boston United 3-2. This is on the back of hammering Blyth Spartans in the previous round too. Hope they get a decent tie against Derby or Bolton.

Away at Stockport, that is an okay tie I think.

• Like 2