Chesterfield tickets.

Looking forward to this one.

Living in Killamarsh we've got the direct 80 bus which goes to Chez via Staveley and Brimmington. 

Off that day so can set off early doors and have a nice afternoon sampling a few pubs on route to the ground.

14 minutes ago, niallzi said:

Looking forward to this one.

Living in Killamarsh we've got the direct 80 bus which goes to Chez via Staveley and Brimmington. 

Off that day so can set off early doors and have a nice afternoon sampling a few pubs on route to the ground.

id stop on the bus through Staveley. 

shįt hole 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, epton1867 said:

You mean home tickets are having issues 

yes but it also states away supporters so im guessing tickets should have been on sale to us but due to there it problems there not. there supporters say its now 2 years and problems with tickets  still not resolved .

On 22/06/2023 at 15:52, ANDY said:

IMG_0823.jpeg

Interesting  to see how quickly these tickets sell out - with no new manager at present and no new players for us to cast an eye over, I can’t say I’m desperately keen on going 

48 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Interesting  to see how quickly these tickets sell out - with no new manager at present and no new players for us to cast an eye over, I can’t say I’m desperately keen on going 

I'd be shocked if we have a single player signed by then and probably not a manager either. . Players will get a 45min run out so seen that we have hardly any u23s left it will be a team with 2/3 u18s and 2nd half pretty much u18s  with 1/2 squad players . .players won't come unless we have a manager. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

York tickets are on sale Monday

yet when i asked them at 1030am nobody knew when they were going on sale . the staff in the shop are completely out of the loop they get told nowt . also regards season tickets they dont know if we will have a plastic card option ,they think it might be smart phone only but again they aint told nothing.

On 23/06/2023 at 18:29, Kew Owl said:

Just tried. No tickets available

On 26/06/2023 at 20:41, morganowl said:

i think we could shift 5000 for york but the 2000 sounds like they been stopped selling any more to us due to sag and yorkie police . 

Another 1,000 have gone on sale but they've just about sold out now. 

Looks like Chesterfield is sold out too.