Carlisle v Stockport League 2 playoff final

19 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Surprised. 

Thought Stockport would be touching 20k, think of them as being able to draw on a decent support 

Both clubs fans weren't happy about the early kick off, especially Carlisle fans, coaches departed at 3.30 this morning. 

22 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Surprised. 

Thought Stockport would be touching 20k, think of them as being able to draw on a decent support 

They've probably lost a generation of fans to Man City the last 10-15 years. Average age of a Stockport fan is probably about 60.

4 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

When camera pans out you can see the  segregation they’ve set up on the top tier. If that’s right we’ve got loads!! 

It will be, we had one extra allocation of 1,600 followed by another 6,000 for that upper tier. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Fortunately not, I took a break from away games for a few years around the turn of the century (that sounds weird!) from about 1998-2003. Only time I've been to Stockport we won 3-0 in the 2004/05 promotion season. 

Turn of the century sounds weird 

I’m still rattled from a clip I saw the other day of a youngster explaining their cassette collection, and playing a compilation tape as a ‘really good example of late 1900s music’

2 minutes ago, MF TAZ said:

Turn of the century sounds weird 

I’m still rattled from a clip I saw the other day of a youngster explaining their cassette collection, and playing a compilation tape as a ‘really good example of late 1900s music’

Technically they are right, but their use of language there is atrocious