Who’s going down today

Guess we can’t really lose 

I want Everton down because they seem to have had so many last day escapes… can’t be doing with their so called ‘long suffering supporters’ they don’t know the meaning. Such an entitled bunch. Let’s see how they manage to finance the new stadium in the championship as well as rebuilding a squad.

Leicester - I was probably one of a few who didn’t want them to win the title the year they did. Don’t get me wrong, it was a good achievement but not the amazing story that the media would have you believe. Effectively came out of admin with a shiny new stadium and debt free.

Yeah im jealous because that’s what we should have done 

L**ds - enough said 

• Like 1

To be honest I'm not that fussed which 2 of the 3 go down, I've got previous beef with all of them! But Everton finally dropping after circling the drain for so long would be nice, so I'm rooting against them at the moment. 

Edited by alanharper
typo
  • Like 1

It probably wasn’t really like this if I actually check it up ….but my memory thinks of us as maybe having one or two bad seasons and we were punished for it …. Meanwhile Everton seem to have gotten away with it so many times 

It also seemed like Coventry and Southampton would regularly be escaping relegation year upon year before they finally went down

Just now, Miffed said:

It probably wasn’t really like this if I actually check it up ….but my memory thinks of us as maybe having one or two bad seasons and we were punished for it …. Meanwhile Everton seem to have gotten away with it so many times 

It also seemed like Coventry and Southampton would regularly be escaping relegation year upon year before they finally went down

Yes, and I've never liked them for that reason. Always felt we should have been doing better than both and couldn't believe we went down before them.

• Like 1