Wednesdays first ever visit to Forest Green - and it’s unlikely we’ll be playing there again for some time - so, as I’ve not got anywhere near enough points, a mate and me have gone for tickets in the home section.

I don’t particularly like having to do this, but it’s not Millwall or Newcastle, it’s Forest Green ffs !

Its on a Sunday, so I can’t imagine trains will be brilliant - Stroud is the nearest station, I think, for anyone braving the trains 

23 minutes ago, Olly1996 said:

Travelling by train looks close to impossible looking at those timings from Sheffield.  Very tight to get there for kick off, unless jumping a Taxi from Cheltenham straight to the ground

nobody will be going by train . like said train gets into stroud 25 min before kick off . and our trains aint exactly reliable are they . mind at least it aint transpennine express , does the owner of that dreadful company have a close relation whats married to this gov? cause aint a clue how they aint been kicked off running trains . i wonder if anyones planning a cotswold 4 day break getting the forest green/cheltenham games in. 

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Surely it has to be announced today, and go on sale tomorrow. 

If 950 points isn't enough to get into the third sales window I'm going to cry.

Same number I've got, should easily be 3rd phase when they'll probably sell out, might even be phase 2. 

Depends on number of tickets we get, some people are saying 800 but I'm sure football fans ground guide says 1,000 standing and 200 seats when I looked. 

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Same number I've got, should easily be 3rd phase when they'll probably sell out, might even be phase 2. 

Depends on number of tickets we get, some people are saying 800 but I'm sure football fans ground guide says 1,000 standing and 200 seats when I looked. 

Portsmouth recently got 1200, so I suspect we'll get the same

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Yeah I saw that so was really hoping it's the full 1,200. Missed out on the 3rd sales phase for the 1100 Fleetwood allocation by 10 points (twice!), so hoping to squeeze in this time. Had tickets for every game since, including the Fleetwood replay when it went past the 3rd phase, so fingers crossed. Maybe it being moved to Sky and on Sunday will help too if I do end up in phase 4 again. Also registered on FGR site several weeks ago as well so that's a last resort!  Been looking forward all season to adding this new ground to the list so will be well gutted if I miss out.

6 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

Wednesdays first ever visit to Forest Green - and it’s unlikely we’ll be playing there again for some time - so, as I’ve not got anywhere near enough points, a mate and me have gone for tickets in the home section.

I don’t particularly like having to do this, but it’s not Millwall or Newcastle, it’s Forest Green ffs !

Its on a Sunday, so I can’t imagine trains will be brilliant - Stroud is the nearest station, I think, for anyone braving the trains 

Saw on their highlights from the weekend that the home section behind the goal was very modestly celebrating their goal. Apparently plenty of visiting fans were in there, and it’s also a family / community section.

11 minutes ago, cfox198 said:

Derby have just released ticket info for there game at Forest Green on 7th April allocation 1,224

They go on sale tomorrow, almost 4 weeks before the game. Meanwhile, with less than 2 weeks to go before our game, we haven't even announced the info yet. 

1224 is good though if we get the same, I may just get in. 

The Owls travel to Forest Green Rovers on Sunday 26 March (1.00pm) in Sky Bet League One and ticket details are as follows:

We have received the full allocation of 1,224 for this all-ticket fixture.

Uncovered standing

Adults: £19
65 & over: £15
Under 21: £10
Under 16: £7
Under 11: £0

Covered standing

Adults: £21
65 & over: £17
Under 21: £11
Under 16: £7

Covered seating 

Adults: £23
65 & over: £18
Under 21: £14
Under 16: £8

Under 11 tickets are free of charge but are only available with an adult ticket in the same transaction. These are available in the Ticket Office or by telephone only.

Inter City Owl – will depart at 7:30am from Hillsborough and Flat Street; adults £42 and children £41.

Tickets sale details:

Wednesday 15 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 1080 or more TPP

Wednesday 15 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 1030 or more TPP

Thursday 16 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 980 or more TPP

Thursday 16 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 930 or more TPP

Friday 17 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 880 or more TPP

Friday 17 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 830 or more TPP

Monday 20 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 780 or more TPP

Monday 20 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 730 or more TPP

Tuesday 21 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 680 or more TPP

Tuesday 21 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 630 or more TPP

Wednesday 22 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 580 or more TPP

Wednesday 22 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 530 or more TPP

Thursday 23 March (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 460 or more TPP

Thursday 23 March (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders

Friday 24 March (9:00am): Members and Owls Foundation Members

Friday 24 March (2:00pm): General sale

Sale dates are subject to availability.

Online Priority Point sale periods - When we enter a new sale period where fewer Ticket Priority Points are required, supporters with tickets stored in their online basket from the previous phase of sale will have those removed.

Tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Office, Online Shop or by telephone on 03700 201867 (option 1 - £2 booking fee per ticket)

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive 10 Ticket Priority Points.

Please note that for certain away games, including this fixture, fans can choose the row and seat numbers when booking online. We are unable to group bookings from different sale phases together.

Supporters must log in before purchase and note that the game will only show as available to buy with the relevant amount of Ticket Priority Points. This can be found under the personal details tab

Unless they've changed it so that it now can't sell out until phase 4 - how does that work then?

I was 10 points short of being in phase 3 for Fleetwood in December, for a game with 1100 tickets. Since then I've bought a ticket for all 9 cup and away games, yet for a game with 1224 tickets I'm now 30 points short?