23 minutes ago, alanharper said:

The separate window for 1080+ TPP does seem rather pointless - taking away the 46 home league matches that requires attendance at 62 away and cup games in less than 2 seasons, have we even played that many games yet?!

I think last season we had an additional 32 matches for points. And think so far for this season an extra 29. 

So yes, it does seem impossible to be above the 1080+, I may have missed a few on my count though.

8 minutes ago, Adam1867 said:

I think last season we had an additional 32 matches for points. And think so far for this season an extra 29. 

So yes, it does seem impossible to be above the 1080+, I may have missed a few on my count though.

Quick count up in my head gives a maximum possible pointage at this stage of 1070 - maybe they've ballsed it up and we all move up a phase!

2 x STs - 46 games

46 league away games, less the 4 remaining games this season that haven't gone on sale yet - 42 games

Pizza cup, 4 games last season, 3 games this season - 7 games

FA Cup - 2 games last season, 5 games this season - 8 games

League Cup - 1 game last season, 3 games this season - 4 games

Total - 107 games / 1070 TPP

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Actually it'd be 1060 possible points, given that I only counted the 4 left after FGR and not the FGR game itself that nobody will have TPP for yet

Have you included the two play off games? That would take it to 1080

2 minutes ago, cfox198 said:

Have you included the two play off games? That would take it to 1080

Ah, no I didn't, I've removed them from my subconscious! 1080 then is the absolute maximum, which seems odd to have a sales phase to itself

Edited by alanharper

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Ah, no I didn't, I've removed them from my subconscious! 1080 then is the absolute maximum, which seems odd to have a sales phase to itself

Don’t you get more points if you have a multi year season ticket? Like club 1867 or something? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jayzman said:

Don’t you get more points if you have a multi year season ticket? Like club 1867 or something? 

that’s what’s ballsed things up as it gave points out up front which led to inflated totals for a small group above the max number you can get for matches 

only know this as a mates dad was one of the few that bought the 1867 offer. Can’t see there being more than 100 or so in this category though 

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Quick count up in my head gives a maximum possible pointage at this stage of 1070 - maybe they've ballsed it up and we all move up a phase!

2 x STs - 46 games

46 league away games, less the 4 remaining games this season that haven't gone on sale yet - 42 games

Pizza cup, 4 games last season, 3 games this season - 7 games

FA Cup - 2 games last season, 5 games this season - 8 games

League Cup - 1 game last season, 3 games this season - 4 games

Total - 107 games / 1070 TPP

Have you added the 10 points for Cheltenham away this season which got postponed? 

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Have you added the 10 points for Cheltenham away this season which got postponed? 

I did yeah, with those points having already being allocated. As per the revised figures including the play offs, 1080 is the absolute maximum it's possible to have "legit" through matches alone so far, that doesn't count the FGR, Oxford, Bristol R, Burton and Shrewbury away games as nobody has points for those yet.

Stinks if Club 1867 buyers get years worth of points up front instead of just getting the 230 points per season like everybody else (I have a 5 year ST but still only get the correct number of points rolling over per year).  But that still doesn't explain how I'm 30 points off phase 3 with a 1200 allocation, after being 10 points away in December for a 1100 allocation game, and having accrued all possible TPP since then! 

Isn't it 2 years worth of points plus 2 3/4 seasons of cup games and this  year's  away games. Which would be 460+460 for 2 seasons worth of away points + 180ish for away games this season + 2 and 3/4 seasons worth of cup games at a guess 200 points=approximately 1300 points.

That's how I always thought it was worked out, but not 100% sure.

One thing I am sure of is with 920 I'm fûckèd.

No point even asking for any spares because they'll be like rocking horse shīt

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

I did yeah, with those points having already being allocated. As per the revised figures including the play offs, 1080 is the absolute maximum it's possible to have "legit" through matches alone so far, that doesn't count the FGR, Oxford, Bristol R, Burton and Shrewbury away games as nobody has points for those yet.

Stinks if Club 1867 buyers get years worth of points up front instead of just getting the 230 points per season like everybody else (I have a 5 year ST but still only get the correct number of points rolling over per year).  But that still doesn't explain how I'm 30 points off phase 3 with a 1200 allocation, after being 10 points away in December for a 1100 allocation game, and having accrued all possible TPP since then! 

I suspect… even though I get what you are saying… that the demand is higher for people who get them with it being a new ground and how well we are doing. For example, staff at the club , players families, box holders etc, so gives them some breathing space to sell and count. Plus away season ticket holders too although not sure how that works. 

Guest stellaowl

On 950 points so struggling for the away end, frustrating given I have missed 1 game all season although 1 game was in the home end so no points.

Bought insurance of being in the home end but not getting one for the away end will mean similar pain at Oxford.

All frustrating given there will be people in the away end who have been to less than half the games this season but I guess that's the loyalty scheme...

Doddle to buy tickets on the home end.

You can buy print at home or have them sent to your mobile. 

It's standing as well so will be interesting to see how many owls make it into the ground. 

Also looks like they have an away fan zone at the ground.

Brother hasn't missed a game home or away including JPT games in years but he's only got 1020 points. 

It's because he's in Owls Foundation and when I've purchased tickets for cup games I've ended up clicking on wrong name, it doesn't show family and friends id till after purchasing tickets. 

He's panicking now. 

10 hours ago, stellaowl said:

On 950 points so struggling for the away end, frustrating given I have missed 1 game all season although 1 game was in the home end so no points.

Bought insurance of being in the home end but not getting one for the away end will mean similar pain at Oxford.

All frustrating given there will be people in the away end who have been to less than half the games this season but I guess that's the loyalty scheme...

I'm on 950 too, only missed out on a ticket for 1 game this season.  Think 950 should be OK for Oxford though, I had no problem getting a ticket last season although I had far fewer points (pro-rata - I missed a few away games last season). Obviously demand may be higher this season with the league position, but iirc think we got about 1500ish.

2 hours ago, Sir Says said:

Doddle to buy tickets on the home end.

You can buy print at home or have them sent to your mobile. 

It's standing as well so will be interesting to see how many owls make it into the ground. 

Also looks like they have an away fan zone at the ground.

Which end are we going on?! Home standing is behind both goals. I registered on their site a while ago just in case, so if the away allocation sells out before tomorrow afternoon I'm straight on there!

Guest stellaowl

We are in the North Stand, fingers crossed I get 1 but if not it won't be difficult to sell on the tickets for there end if I strike it lucky tomorrow.

I don't like barcodes as there easily cancellable but I am sure there club will have no issue with our fans on there end anyway, there will be no trouble and it will be a big pay day for them.

54 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I'm on 950 too, only missed out on a ticket for 1 game this season.  Think 950 should be OK for Oxford though, I had no problem getting a ticket last season although I had far fewer points (pro-rata - I missed a few away games last season). Obviously demand may be higher this season with the league position, but iirc think we got about 1500ish.

Which end are we going on?! Home standing is behind both goals. I registered on their site a while ago just in case, so if the away allocation sells out before tomorrow afternoon I'm straight on there!

Looking from away end or side cameras are on I would say terrace behind goal on left, it always looks nearly empty whilst other end looks fairly full.