Ronaldo man utd

MSN SYSOP

13 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

I’m not a Msnure fan, but they’ve done well in getting rid of him,

Yes, he’s undoubtedly a talented footballer, but he’s never been a team player- Man Utd are well rid of him

And news of the Glaziers selling is further good news for Man Utd. Rumours that Sir Jim Ratcliffe is a Man Utd fan and interested in buying them, a British billionaire who’s had sporting success already.  Could be the start of Man Utd’s return to the top table 

On 23/11/2022 at 07:26, Southie_Owl said:

And news of the Glaziers selling is further good news for Man Utd. Rumours that Sir Jim Ratcliffe is a Man Utd fan and interested in buying them, a British billionaire who’s had sporting success already.  Could be the start of Man Utd’s return to the top table 

Sounds like Man U want to get the offers/buyers that could’ve been going to Liverpool FC. 

On 22/11/2022 at 19:04, Essix Blue said:

Yeh. Cue all those big European clubs trying to sign him……

lol

What I don't get is when articles and pundits say things like 'well, no one else can afford his £500k per week wages'.

If no one wants to pay you £500k per week to play football, then you can either retire or reduce your wage demands until someone DOES bite.  Basic market forces.

Man U have saved £15m and got rid of a mardy bum. 

If Ronaldo had issue with the facilities etc at Man U, maybe he should’ve sent his representatives to look around first. 

I think a lot of it comes from wanting to maintain his match sharpness at Man U to go into the World Cup…. It’d make his achievements even more incredible.