Already p!5$€d off

1 minute ago, Onge said:

It's all on the refs - they turn a blind eye to it, or are powerless to stop it. It's on those in charge of the sport to put an end to it...

It is. 

But the police basically turn a blind eye to burglary these days, and that doesn't make it morally acceptable. 

Cheats can do one for me. Simple as. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

To be fair, Wycombe play to their strengths,they can’t match mk for skill. They aren’t bothered about entertaining you or me

Its not about being unable to match them for skill, in fact they probably could cos they've got some decent players on paper. It's the blatant time wasting and cheating which should be stamped down on. They took it to another level against us the other week.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Definitely would fancy us more against MK than Wycombe. Strange saying that about the team thar finished 3rd but we really seem to struggle against the Wycombe style of play. 

At Wembley we would smash Wycombe, I'd want to play them if we win our tie.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

If I was a referee, I'd inform the players and managers in the dressing room before the game that I intend to stick to the rules and give yellow cards to anyone that kicks the ball away or time wastes on any way... then I'd do it, including sending anyone off that did it twice. Absolute zero tolerance. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Its not about being unable to match them for skill, in fact they probably could cos they've got some decent players on paper. It's the blatant time wasting and cheating which should be stamped down on. They took it to another level against us the other week.

They really wouldn’t be able to match mk for skill,so they’re playing to their strengths. It’s working so far

• Like 2

Just now, 1963owl said:

They really wouldn’t be able to match mk for skill,so they’re playing to their strengths. It’s working so far

Cheating and time wasting is not playing to your strengths.