Already p!5$€d off

Just now, HootHoot said:

All part of the modern game now.

No point moaning about it.

No it sure isn't the modern game now. In fact the more young managers coming into the game the more they Want to play abit of football. Wycombe are the worst at this horrible style.

Just now, 1963owl said:

Spoiling mk dons from playing is. It’s up to the ref to stop them from time wasting(he won’t though)

There's far more other ways to stop a team playing as you say. Cheating to that level isn't one. As you say it should be nipped in the bud before the first whistle but it never is.

Just now, s29wfc said:

No it sure isn't the modern game now. In fact the more young managers coming into the game the more they Want to play abit of football. Wycombe are the worst at this horrible style.

Burnley have been getting praised for it for years. 

Not sure what football you've been watching. 

Everyone was praising Pickford for his little antics against Liverpool and Chelsea. 

If it wasn't part of the game then it wouldn't be in the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, s29wfc said:

There's far more other ways to stop a team playing as you say. Cheating to that level isn't one. As you say it should be nipped in the bud before the first whistle but it never is.

We’ve seen it all season at Hillsboro,most teams want to break our play & waste time,it’s not just wycombe

• Like 6

1 minute ago, HootHoot said:

Burnley have been getting praised for it for years. 

Not sure what football you've been watching. 

Everyone was praising Pickford for his little antics against Liverpool and Chelsea. 

If it wasn't part of the game then it wouldn't be in the game.

Take it you just watch Premier league and Wednesday then. Praising Pickford for what exactly? And Burnley don't cheat to the level this Wycombe side do.

18 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

I reckon the ref has had a quiet word spoken to him before the match, he hasn’t given any of the 50/50s to Wycombe so far.

This is getting ridiculous, every decision is going MK Dons’ way.

2 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Take it you just watch Premier league and Wednesday then. Praising Pickford for what exactly? And Burnley don't cheat to the level this Wycombe side do.

Every team timewastes and play acts when they need to. 

If we're a goal up coming towards the end of the match on Monday, I think you'd be in the minority that wouldn't want us kill the game and start dropping. 

We've done that in a few games already this season. 

Part and parcel of the game.

• Like 1

Just now, HootHoot said:

Every team timewastes and play acts when they need to. 

If we're a goal up coming towards the end of the match on Monday, I think you'd be in the minority that wouldn't want us kill the game and start dropping. 

We've done that in a few games already this season. 

Part and parcel of the game.

Don't think you get what I'm saying , every team do it yes, killing a game is one thing when you're ahead and take a little longer to retrieve the ball, but this lot do it literally from minute 1 and don't want to play any football whatsoever.

• Like 3

Don't think you get what I'm saying , every team do it yes, killing a game is one thing when you're ahead and take a little longer to retrieve the ball, but this lot do it literally from minute 1 and don't want to play any football whatsoever.

But theyve totally stopped mk dons from playing,like it or not it’s worked for them

I get the frustration, especially if you're used to seeing your team play expansive football.

The thing is, they wouldn't do it if it didn't work for them. They know what their strengths are and to be fair, the style they play has gotten them into the playoffs. 

We don't like it because it doesn't allow us to play our game. 

• Like 1