This Banana thing

7 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

No inflatable bananas Luke, stop being a pr!ck, we’ve all agreed. Why do you always have to do the opposite.

look at me I’m Luke and I’m doing the opposite.

we’re taking ducks now 

Yes mate, us knuckle dragging racists HAVE now all agreed with you, and YES we are all now taking ducks. OK?

Thank you so much for leading us down the path of righteousness and away from the evils of inflatable bananas. 

Now is it ok to carry on with double entendres and pi*s taking as we were doing before you’re timely intervention.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Read the link to the Man City banana post 

a craze that took off in the 80s ( when football was at its lowest ebb ) and yet the story behind it is all in good spirits nothing is mentioned about the colour of someone’s skin and rightly so because it’s not and was never the intention

sheffield Wednesday fans taking inflatable banana for their playoff party game is nothing to do with the colour of somebody’s skin 

It’s not racist, 

I think the fact that you link the two together and raise it as an agenda is more concerning 

if I see a wave of inflatables on Saturday and amongst them a banana I wouldn’t have bat an eye 

I wouldn’t think, Christ someone’s racist but now I’d think…..I bet Jack’s having a melting down 

you need to stop trying to link everything to racism when it’s not, it’s not healthy for anybody 

and if you are offended that much by it, you probably might want to think about some help because your getting offended by something that’s not a thing 

you’ve basically come on and said everybody who’s taking an inflatable banana is a racist which is equally assumptions than judging people on the colour of their skin 

people will take inflatable bananas to be involved in the rest of the party atmosphere on the day and it’s not occurred to them that somebody might get offended that somebody might be  offended because of their skin colour. It’s tragic really 

read the article, you call people out by being not in touch when I think you actually need to look in a mirror my friend 

it’s a party get involved 

I can’t be arsed to reply to that properly because it will take me ages. To be fair I’m doing pretty well holding my own tonight but it’s been a busy night for me for obvious reasons. 

in a nut shell, you say bananas weren’t takinen by City as a racial insult in the mid eighties. That’s an assumption which I think is unlikely to be true and the rest of your argument falls down after that for me because that’s the key point. 

we’re taking ducks fpowl and that I’m afraid is that. 
we’ve all agreed . 
if you take a banana everyone will think you’re a pr!ck 

Far better if the whole crowd, Owls & Pompey fans together, joined in a minutes silence for all those suffering in Ukraine or a minute’s applause for Ukrainian bravery & resolve. Blue & yellow balloons anymore?

If I take a banana on Saturday, I don't want people to think I am fruitist. I like all kinds of fruit: oranges, apples, mango, grapes, coconut....I could go on for ages. Not that keen on Watermelon though.

Nor am I keen on moaning Millennials, who probably cry when they eat meat, telling us that bananas are somehow offensive to their delicate little personalities.

It's a banana! A fvkcing fruit. It's associated with a former player, who I can barely remember as I was too young. He was white.

Jesus bleedin' wept! What world do we live in?

Edited by ChapSmurf
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

I can’t be arsed to reply to that properly because it will take me ages. To be fair I’m doing pretty well holding my own tonight but it’s been a busy night for me for obvious reasons. 

in a nut shell, you say bananas weren’t takinen by City as a racial insult in the mid eighties. That’s an assumption which I think is unlikely to be true and the rest of your argument falls down after that for me because that’s the key point. 

we’re taking ducks fpowl and that I’m afraid is that. 
we’ve all agreed . 
if you take a banana everyone will think you’re a pr!ck 

No if I take a banana you will think I’m a tail 

if you want any indication on the balance of your point against mine 

go back and count the likes my comments have received in response to your comments against the reactions  you have received 

you’ll find the everyone will think I’m a tail assumption is pretty unbalanced 

Guest DoesJackHunt
5 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Yes mate, us knuckle dragging racists HAVE now all agreed with you, and YES we are all now taking ducks. OK?

Thank you so much for leading us down the path of righteousness and away from the evils of inflatable bananas. 

Now is it ok to carry on with double entendres and pi*s taking as we were doing before you’re timely intervention.

Your welcome, yes carry on but no bananas or you’re a pr!ck 

Guest DoesJackHunt
5 minutes ago, Hoofit said:

Far better if the whole crowd, Owls & Pompey fans together, joined in a minutes silence for all those suffering in Ukraine or a minute’s applause for Ukrainian bravery & resolve. Blue & yellow balloons anymore?

100% this! 
and ducks are fine 

1 minute ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Your welcome, yes carry on but no bananas or you’re a pr!ck 

Why are you a pr!ck if you take a banana? Are you trying to create some racist connotation that's never ever been there?

Guest DoesJackHunt
6 minutes ago, Bluestripe said:

What’s sadder than someone being offended by inflatable bananas

Mock indignation…feigned offence 

No bananas Bluestripe, got it ! 

Guest DoesJackHunt
7 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

If I take a banana on Saturday, I don't want people to think I am fruitist. I like all kinds of fruit: oranges, apples, mango, grapes, coconut....I could go on for ages. Not that keen on Watermelon though.

Nor am I keen on moaning Millennials, who probably cry when they eat meat, telling us that bananas are somehow offensive to their delicate little personalities.

It's a banana! A fvkcing fruit. It's associated with a former player, who I can barely remember as I was too young. He was white.

Jesus bleedin' wept! What world do we live in?

No bananas unless you’re a pr!ck 

that’s what we’re saying 

Guest DoesJackHunt
6 minutes ago, fpowl said:

No if I take a banana you will think I’m a tail 

if you want any indication on the balance of your point against mine 

go back and count the likes my comments have received in response to your comments against the reactions  you have received 

you’ll find the everyone will think I’m a tail assumption is pretty unbalanced 

Well done for your racist likes fpowl. Proper jealous of you x 

Guest DoesJackHunt
4 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Why are you a pr!ck if you take a banana? Are you trying to create some racist connotation that's never ever been there?

Champ smurf. We’re taking ducks not bananas. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
Just now, ChapSmurf said:

You've not answered my question. Is it beyond your capabilities?

Mate I’m not being funny but I’ve answered that very well about 100 times already tonight. I’m proper busy so you need to read the thread and keep up🦆