This Banana thing

3 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Mate I’m not being funny but I’ve answered that very well about 100 times already tonight. I’m proper busy so you need to read the thread and keep up🦆

I'm busy too, and I'm more important to me than you are. So if you've explained it a few times, once more won't hurt will it.

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, ChapSmurf said:

I'm busy too, and I'm more important to me than you are. So if you've explained it a few times, once more won't hurt will it.

Ok I’m all yours. What was the question 

Guest DoesJackHunt
4 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Meh! Fvk it. I'll bring a duck then, with a giant banana up it's ar$e.

Read the thread ChampSmurf you can’t just turn up to this one with out doing your research, you’re slowing us down 

no bananas 

6 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Well done for your racist likes fpowl. Proper jealous of you x 

It’s not racist, you realise you are on here calling people racist right?

because they don’t share your opinion that an inflatable banana is racist so your calling them out for being racist 

it’s exactly people like you abs I mean exactly people like you than cause racism as you twist peoples actions into something that’s not 

you’ve had your stage tonight people have looked at you, whilst you’ve called them racists and p£&)ks 

But I’ll be honest youve come off as a complete helmet 

( btw that’s nothing to do with skin colour too )

so I leave this as this 

in my opinion you are wrong, try and enjoy the game if your even going and watch out for those flying inflatables. There might one two flying about that will make you cry a bit more 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Read the thread ChampSmurf you can’t just turn up to this one with out doing your research, you’re slowing us down 

no bananas 

Right, let me get another glass of wine. I'm probs gonna need it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, chrysoar said:

Whoever came up with this idea, Do they not see this as potentially offensive to some. Maybe land the club in trouble, It needs to be stopped. I'm not woke, rant over.

Just stop! You are embarrassing yourself

• Thanks 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, ChapSmurf said:

The question was "Why are you a pr!ck if you take a banana?"

Because it could be construed as being racist due to a load of daft racist chucking bananas at black players in the 70’s and 80’s.

it’s in bad taste to take blow up bananas 

to a football ground. A bit like blacking up for fancy dress. 
Even if not a racist gesture, in most cases it would be innocent it could be seen as being racist and be offensive to some people. So be mindful and respectful and take a different kind of inflatable, it would be just as much fun and no one could be offended or find it inappropriate.

so we aren’t taking bananas because it’s the right thing to do and shows we’ve got a bit of “class” as a fan base.

we should take duck

but not bananas because it the right thing to do

1 minute ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Because it could be construed as being racist due to a load of daft racist chucking bananas at black players in the 70’s and 80’s.

it’s in bad taste to take blow up bananas 

to a football ground. A bit like blacking up for fancy dress. 
Even if not a racist gesture, in most cases it would be innocent it could be seen as being racist and be offensive to some people. So be mindful and respectful and take a different kind of inflatable, it would be just as much fun and no one could be offended or find it inappropriate.

so we aren’t taking bananas because it’s the right thing to do and shows we’ve got a bit of “class” as a fan base.

we should take duck

but not bananas because it the right thing to do

We've way moved on mate

We're on Ducks now remember

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop