This Banana thing

3 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Just don’t take blow up bananas unless you’re a pr!ck 

take a blow up anything else!

Glad we got that sorted guys ! 

This really isn’t helpful to me. I’m absolutely not a racist but I am a bit of a prîck. Should I be taking a blow up banana or not? I don’t really want to, but now feel peer pressured into simultaneously taking one and not taking one. 

Plus I also simultaneously do and don’t want to know how @horny owl filled a blow up man with human excrement (and where he got it from).

Would an inflatable ‘Bananman’ full of excrement be acceptable?  

bananaman.jpg.webp

• Haha 4

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, fpowl said:

Does it blow your mind that people still manufacture the blow up banana surely they should be banned like fire arms in your eyes? 

or is there an occasion where an inflatable banana is acceptable 

I’m curious now to see how you view it as something that  can be easily purchased by pretty much so anybody without discrimination to my knowledge 

A lot of things blow my mind. 
I think blow up bananas at a football match are inappropriate because of the past issues. 

They would be ok in a private swimming pool or as part of a mixed display of inflatables.

I don’t think thousands of middle aged fat white men waving bananas at a football match reflects well on the club . 

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

So, an inflatable penîs would be acceptable to you? And that would be in no way offensive?

You’re losing credibility here……

Maybe not inflatable genitalia 

6 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

It’s just bad taste, like blacking up for fancy dress, bananas and football matches have a very chequered past.

We all the progress being made on the racism front it’s an obvious rep backwards. I know that most taking bananas won’t think too much into it and that’s where the problem lies. Just be mindful and respectful and take a blow up anything else. It’s the right thing to do 

As a recovering alcoholic would it be appropriate to take an inflatable bottle of booze? Or would that be offensive to other recovering alcoholic’s? And would any inflatable food item be offensive to someone with an eating disorder?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

A lot of things blow my mind. 
I think blow up bananas at a football match are inappropriate because of the past issues. 

They would be ok in a private swimming pool or as part of a mixed display of inflatables.

I don’t think thousands of middle aged fat white men waving bananas at a football match reflects well on the club . 

What about kids, women or, black people waving them I don’t know say unified in supporting their club? 

would that be ok? 

10 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

WELL THIS IS JUST RUDDY GREAT ISN'T IT MARGARET

We were planning on a quite lovely afternoon in Sheffield down at the football stadium waving our bananas about, but now the Government has ruled it illegal to do so unless we are officially performing at a local council approved mixed inflatable display show

WELL I FOR ONE AM NOT STANDING FOR THIS

COME ON MARGARET  - WE ARE LEAVING

I DON'T WANT TO BE ANY PART OF THIS SICK INFLATABLE FESTIVAL

*storms out*
*slams door*

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, fpowl said:

What about kids, women or, black people waving them I don’t know say unified in supporting their club? 

would that be ok? 

Good question. I think if they are white it’s wrong. 

I also think it’s highly unlike that black people would take inflatable bananas to a football match. 

just take an inflatable anything else.

except genitalia maybe