Sack Moore Now!

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

Darren Moore has had two targets at Sheffield Wednesday 

First Target - Stay in the championship 

Second Target - Get out of league 1

There’s no point in sugar coating it. He failed twice and should be replaced.

The fact that we bottled the play offs and didn’t lay a glove on the opposition is further proof.

I want a winner who other teams dislike not an affable loser who’s achieved nothing.

Just now, OrlandoUnTrustful said:

Darren Moore has had two targets at Sheffield Wednesday 

First Target - Stay in the championship 

Second Target - Get out of league 1

There’s no point in sugar coating it. He failed twice and should be replaced.

The fact that we bottled the play offs and didn’t lay a glove on the opposition is further proof.

I want a winner who other teams dislike not an affable loser who’s achieved nothing.

Well said. 

Look at that turnout last night - every fan full of hope that this side would put in a performance at home, after a dreary first leg. 

We all said we just want them to go out the traps and hit Sunderland hard from the off - and this numpty in charge couldn't even manage that, or make a change to manage that. 

We don't deserve it as a fanbase, so stop putting up for mediocrity and get someone with some fire in the belly to build on this foundation and take us to the next level. 

4 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

That should be an absolute given in this league - thats the bare minimum. 

Can you please explain then what happened in 2003/2004 and 2010/2011? 

After sleeping on it and letting the emotions subside a little my feelings towards the manager haven't really changed much from what i thought before the play off semi finals 

I feel at times his tactical awareness is left wanting, maybe this is something that comes with managerial experience and why younger managers tend to have an older head as a number 2 or maybe its something hes never going to learn 

In my opinion Last night hunt and johnson were nullified by sunderland playing their wide men pushed up and on the touchline, which really left us with 5 at the back with 3 centre halves marking one striker, leaving them to control midfield, we could have pushed hutch in to the holding role and spread Byres and Bannan wider and more forward to try and fin our space but we stayed to rigid and couldn't get the time and space to dictate the play

Personally despite my concerns i think he's earned the right to start next season, we need to start strong and put a marker down early in the league, but if after 10 games  we're not top 3 or at least within a couple of points of them then I think a change will be needed 

59 minutes ago, Kameron said:

He’d have been gone at the end of last season if it was up to me but unfortunately he’s here to stay.  He simply doesn’t have promotion in him and was never likely to do so via the playoffs because just like Carlos he’s not brave enough.  On a separate point this squad is ageing and has numerous players that carry long term injuries, we have to be more wise and let players go at the right time and stop signing players with long records of injuries.  Moore has got to learn the level we are at and stop with his ideal way of playing, if he doesn’t we’re going to be down here for a good few years.  We need a younger fitter squad with a few older heads in the right positions and we are desperate for a leader, for those who complain about shithousery we better learn to deal with that too because it’s the level we’re at, some of our fans note the word fans actually think these sides should be rolling over and watching us making Hollywood passes around our 6 yard box.  Bring on fo o king Forest green rovers.

Bang on pal. We aren’t physical enough to get out of this division and the majority of this side won’t be here next season. 

It really will be back to square one. 

1 minute ago, Tewkesbury said:

A playoff final appearance. Pretty sure he'll still be manager on the 21st.

When was that appearance?

What's his overall track record?

Remember that our fans will only accept someone who's been promoted numerous times with a squad on a wage bill of £18 a month

Owlstalk Shop