JUDE - Please Donate

23 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

I’ve said this in the Liam Palmer thread but, with him about to break into the top 20 all time appearances he’s absolutely earned a testimonial.

Would be nice if the club organised one with the money going to Jude.

Combine it with Owls in the Park maybe?

Top idea

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Luke said:

Does anyone have access to a ebay account 

I have some old Wednesday stuff I no longer want and would like to put them up to sale for the money going to this 

I'm sure people have other stuff they could sell

I do Luke, what have you got? 

Happy to sell them on your behalf if that's what you meant? 

Edited by Whitechapel Owl

The fund seems to have stalled. Any thing anyone can do to get more people contributing I'm sure will be greatly appreciated. 

I have emailed Peter Jones (Dragons Den) asking for any help. 

His net worth is quoted at over £1 bn so hope that he might find a few quid. It's worth contacting the uber rich just to ask. 

I have no connection with the family but it just touched a soft spot and decided it was a very worthy cause. 

1 hour ago, A47Owl said:

The fund seems to have stalled. Any thing anyone can do to get more people contributing I'm sure will be greatly appreciated. 

I have emailed Peter Jones (Dragons Den) asking for any help. 

His net worth is quoted at over £1 bn so hope that he might find a few quid. It's worth contacting the uber rich just to ask. 

I have no connection with the family but it just touched a soft spot and decided it was a very worthy cause. 

1 hour ago, FranksanOwl said:

The fund is increasing slowly but does need a donation from someone with some serious money.

If anyone with access to money people's twitter or Instagram then send the link. I do not have either accounts so cannot do it.