JUDE - Please Donate

3 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

Done. Having a 2 year old son myself, and losing my wife to cancer 6 years ago, things like this are close to my heart.

Keep smiling Jude and the whole world will smile with you. x

Condolences mate awful thing to go through  Cancer a terrible disease  

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Chris E said:

Hope this is alright. Hopefully a mod can pin it.

Ex Wednesday keeper Arron Jameson and his wife are urgently trying to raise funds for the treatment that their son, Jude, desperately needs. 

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/judescancerjourney?utm_term=P9mdePAD3

Well done for posting this; as a father myself I can only imagine what they’re going through. 

I don’t know if you’re in touch with Arron, but if you are ask if he or his wife have any critical illness cover (usually built in with life cover on many mortgage protection plans). If they have tell them to check if it includes children’s critical illness cover. Most critical illness plans include children’s cover, but from experience most clients wouldn’t think of it in times like this.  If in doubt just advise Arron to phone the providers of any term assurance or mortgage protection plans to see if their child is covered.

• Like 2

It's disappointing to see the fund has only increased by a small amount today.. 

Normally the gofunding on here attracts loads of cash. 

Surely a couple of quid even in these problematic times isn't a lot to give to try to help this young man. 

Come on Wednesdayite he was one of our own. Get on the page from the link above and give anything you can. You can change the default amount to anything. Even a quid would help. 

Thanks. 

I have no connection with the family. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, A47Owl said:

It's disappointing to see the fund has only increased by a small amount today.. 

Normally the gofunding on here attracts loads of cash. 

Surely a couple of quid even in these problematic times isn't a lot to give to try to help this young man. 

Come on Wednesdayite he was one of our own. Get on the page from the link above and give anything you can. You can change the default amount to anything. Even a quid would help. 

Thanks. 

I have no connection with the family. 

I thought the same TBH. come on lads/lass'es chuck a few quid in