JUDE - Please Donate

6 hours ago, BridportOwl said:

Is there not a way that we could organise some of bucket collections outside the ground on match days? I would be more than happy to make the journey to help out.

I remember the days when they used to drag a huge tarpaulin round the edge of the pitch. The crowd chucked money in it from everywhere. Coins raining down from the back. You needed a tin hat to avoid being struck. Anything landing short was picked up and propelled further. 

Them were the days. 

Health and safety end that. 

There has been 2800 views on this thread. If each had given £1 that would have boosted the fund more than it has. 

The donations for other gofundme on here have far out past what has been donated for this delightful poor little  lad. 

Get your credit cards out people and give at least a POUND. 

• Like 3

On 10/02/2022 at 21:04, Chris E said:

Hope this is alright. Hopefully a mod can pin it.

Ex Wednesday keeper Arron Jameson and his wife are urgently trying to raise funds for the treatment that their son, Jude, desperately needs. 

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/judescancerjourney?utm_term=P9mdePAD3

Do you think changing the thread title might help more people realise what the thread is about? Just a thought. 

It's getting better but could be much more. 

I've requested permission from a private FB forum I'm on with 25,000 members to see if they will accept the link. If anyone else has access to a forum then ask permission of the admin to see if they will allow the link. 

Screenshot_20220212_155047.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, FranksanOwl said:

Just a thought. If 20,000 Wednesday fans could donate £10 that would raise £200,000. What an achievement that would be.

Agreed,and whilst we are at it,can someone link the appeal to current and former players Social media? not a dig,just that they have bigger pockets..

8 hours ago, A47Owl said:

Do you think changing the thread title might help more people realise what the thread is about? Just a thought. 

2 hours ago, parajack said:

Agreed,and whilst we are at it,can someone link the appeal to current and former players Social media? not a dig,just that they have bigger pockets..

Both good ideas. Happy for both.

Have to ask why isn’t this available on the NHS if it actually makes a difference to survival prospects.

They find enough money to waste billions on all sorts yet can’t find this to save a little boys life 

On 12/02/2022 at 01:32, BridportOwl said:

Is there not a way that we could organise some of bucket collections outside the ground on match days? I would be more than happy to make the journey to help out.

Rules and regs against it I think. Only allowed so many a season?

• Like 1