Our fans on the pitch

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

There were loads on the pitch after the Wycombe promotion game & nobody complained. 

Some people will moan about anything.

Sat around on Christmas Day reading Dickens, sipping a QC sherry, in their leather wing-backed chair.

Lighten up & celebrate the season progressing nicely ffs. We haven't played a normal defensive line up this week & kept 2 clean sheets! One of those with 10 men. Reign in it though, at away matches, having a laugh. :biggrin:

Kill me now & have done with it. UTO.

Spot on mate 👍👍👍

14 minutes ago, pooandweeonutd said:

Don t know what fuss is about ,used to have a bag full of turf in my younger days from all over the country including Reading corner flag after seeing my first away league victory late 70 s. 

Jeff Johnson 1-0…Elm Park …….great days 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

There were loads on the pitch after the Wycombe promotion game & nobody complained. 

Sat around on Christmas Day reading Dickens, sipping a QC sherry, in their leather wing-backed chair.

Lighten up & celebrate the season progressing nicely ffs. We haven't played a normal defensive line up this week & kept 2 clean sheets! One of those with 10 men. Reign in it though, at away matches, having a laugh. :biggrin:

QC?

Boo 

Enva cream ...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

What would you rather have …. Fans celebrating on the pitch for 30 seconds or fans booing the players and fighting amongst themselves like before …….let’s enjoy a win ffs

Its baffling some love to moan and wallow. They are the same ones moaning that the cucumber crescents in their sandwiches aren't sliced evenly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Aye cause those games are directly comparable?

But you thought England fans forcing their way into Wembley and causing mayhem was a reyt laugh so dont expect anything less from you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

A promotion winning game that saw us go up over our biggest rivals is entirely different to scoring a goal against Crewe ffs 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Get a grip and stop defending idiots. 

In 10 years, one of their kids will ask them if they've ever ran on a pitch before. 

"Oh yeah. We'd just scored a second goal and we all went mental"

"I bet it was a huge game right? A cup match? Did Wednesday win the league?"

"No kid, we had scored a second goal against the team who were bottom of the league. We weren't even halfway into the season."

"Oh." 

Not read the whole thread but I'm wondering how far into the season or of what stature the opposition need to be?

Have a bit of fun. Dear me.

• Thanks 1