Jack Hall

Great news. U-18's have been constant source of positivity this season, long may it continue. 

I preyicted slow start to the season considering our key players are in their first year with the academy and that most of our 2'nd year players didn't got to play lot last season. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Just signed his first pro contract with us.

Must be impressed with him, pro contract at 16.

Well done Jack!

If I'm not mistaken We signed Davidson and Cadamarteri on pro contracts as well. Positive news indeed 👏

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, malek said:

If I'm not mistaken We signed Davidson and Cadamarteri on pro contracts as well. Positive news indeed 👏

Earliest you can sign officially is your 17th birthday hence Hall signing this week.  Cadamarteri not 17 until after end of the season but he may have agreed a deal in principal to start when he turns 17,

Not many first year scholars have signed pro over the years. Jack Hall follows the likes of Liam Waldock, Jordan Lonchar, Jack Lee, Connor Kirby, Jack Stobbs, Franck Betra.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

Earliest you can sign officially is your 17th birthday hence Hall signing this week.  Cadamarteri not 17 until after end of the season but he may have agreed a deal in principal to start when he turns 17,

Not many first year scholars have signed pro over the years. Jack Hall follows the likes of Liam Waldock, Jordan Lonchar, Jack Lee, Connor Kirby, Jack Stobbs, Franck Betra.

Not being negative but I hope he doesn’t ‘follow them’ anywhere because they’ve never done anything for us.