team today

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I predict we will lose today.

Moore has shown his hand Bannan, Gregory, Palmer are his favourite and play every game.

Adrian is our best player yet he's on the bench, he playing a left back on the wing, a right back at left back, a centre back in central midfield and no pace.

Where Corbeanu, where is Sow, where is Shodipo.

We have a poor Gary Monk MKII.

I hope Bolton give us a lesson in attacking football. Because Cm is getting embarrassing.

Seeing lineup I really fancy us to win, has a nice balanced look to me, Gibson / Palmer much more comfortable playing put from back &  can seemlessly switch between 3-4-3, 3-5-2 , & 3-4-1-2

Think Gibson being fit is key and believe Moore has wanted to try a 3 at the back but hasn't with a left footed center back not being fit.

If 352 would have gone

Wildsmith

iorfa hutch Gibson

Palmer adeniran bannan brown

Pato

Theo Berahino

adeniran gone off boil due to playing on right but must start cm, hutch can step into anchor role or back 5, need more pace up front so theo should have started, gregory very slow

Guest Derby owl

Where's palmer playing again?

Just get a proper back 4 in place, and keep it like that, as goes with rest of team.

Changing every game is ridiculous, how on earth do the players get to know how they play in team formation, when there in one week out the next.