Hannover's Julian Borner comments

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

That's been the worry all along, hasn't it?

As soon as a player presses the button on the wages issue, we're in line for another points deduction.

Given that, it's unbelievable that Chansiri would try to play hardball in a situation like this.

Plays hard ball, ruins another season.

If anything, he needs to grow a pair, back down and pay.

Trouble is if he pays borner, he's got to pay the rest.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

‘rinse’ 

You mean get simply what he is owed and was promised 

Absolutely. Don’t begrudge the lad a penny. I do wonder if the club are trying to encourage him taking a hair cut on said wages, to push this move through. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Isn't it more a case that we'd better cough up if we want to prevent him walking away from his contract?

I don't know but they shouldn't be announcing anything officially whilst he's still under contract. I don't mind if he goes he was ******** last season anyway. 

Makes you wonder what could happen with Windass.

Club has turned down a £1m bid, but what’s to stop Windass saying “are you joking, you’ve turned down £1m for me when I can walk for free if I so choose”.   Then he could easily now go down the route Borner is.

• Like 2

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, 0114 said:

Club has turned down a £1m bid, but what’s to stop Windass saying “are you joking, you’ve turned down £1m for me when I can walk for free if I so choose”.   Then he could easily now go down the route Borner is.

Doom says some have been paid what they’re owed. If so, I’m sure Windass would be one of those to secure the asset. 

7 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

A little naughty that he has agreed a contract while he has an unfilled obligation (Contract). Could be construed as having walked out on the club. 

Ahhh but it’s ok to not pay the lad?

Come on

Working men should never side with millionaires not paying working men 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Chansiri and logic don’t make sense. The bloke is a loon. How on earth are we haggling and rejecting offers when we aren’t even paying the bloody players. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Come off it. 

Lads haven’t been paid in 4 months and have been messed about in wages for well over a year now.

They should all revolt. And rightly so.

"Lads haven’t been paid in 4 months"  To quote you, is not  the same as The lads haven't been paid on time in 4 months.

Still not good but don't stretch the tale ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1