Urhoghide turns down contract offer and is set to leave Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Bannan ain’t on 27k

I do agree something doesn’t sit quite right with why he signed that deal amongst all this chaos, I think only the owner and BB know the answer though

I bet good owd bully survives yet another cull as well...wudnt surprise me to see bazza and bully as our managerial duo when Moore leaves or gets sacked...

52 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I bet good owd bully survives yet another cull as well...wudnt surprise me to see bazza and bully as our managerial duo when Moore leaves or gets sacked...

Nor me, with Bannan being DC's besty he'll probably be doing his coaching badges once he's back off his holibobs.

52 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

Assuming they are correct, aren't they salaries from this season just ended?

We won't have most of those players in a few weeks.

The damage is already done mate 

Disappointed Osaze has chosen to leave, although you couldn't blame him under the circumstances. 

Liked him as a player, and can only see him getting better and better.

We really should have sorted his contract out last summer in all honesty, same with Shaw.  That was the time to do it. 

We never do things properly as a club.  If a player is going to be involved with the first team then new contracts should have long been sorted.  

We all know this was going to happen but as said nonetheless another young talented player leaves. Its like groundhog day being a Wednesday fan under chansiris ownership. We all know he needs to change or go but another day same shizzle 😂🤯