Joost say your Goodbyes

Guest wilyfox

I have sympathy for him. He’s not the player we needed or wanted, and he’s taken flack for it. Simply not of the right standard and should not have been bought. Not his fault though.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Him getting turned outside out by Duffy still haunts me

..and Ayew.

18 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I have sympathy for him. He’s not the player we needed or wanted, and he’s taken flack for it. Simply not of the right standard and should not have been bought. Not his fault though.

You do realise though as compensation we have made him financially secure for life (Unless he has been daft), I would say Van Aken got the better end of the deal myself.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

You do realise though as compensation we have made him financially secure for life (Unless he has been daft), I would say Van Aken got the better end of the deal myself.

How is that his fault?

Guest Jack the Hat
21 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

There were no ups, Joost

There was for him every on the first of every month. Well most months!

Sad to see Joost go. A real servant of the club and one of our best, and in many ways under appreciated, players. He came in and made a real difference and it’s just a shame he’s too good really to stay with us in league one. 
Thanks for the memories big man! 

...is the type of thing we should be able to write after the fôokin money we’ve wasted on this bloke!

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I sometime wonder if there is a fantastic Dutch defender call Joast Van Arken who our scouts had seen and would have been the perfect fit but someone made a typo and we bought the wrong bloke. 

Guest Therealrealist

Goodbye van hapless...another millionaire created by SWFC..i bet he still cant believe his luck💰💰💰💰