Giddings On Praise & Grumble

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

We can’t all be so astute mate. We have to accept our foresight is at Premier League level and everyone else that disagrees is a dripping cake.

Living near Blackpool as I have done now for 26 years, I witnessed the arrival of Ollie at a crap club with no money, with a dodgy owner, two promotions with a squad of nothing, and Premier League football for the town. Then he got Palace up too. 

But the experts on here tell me he is a dinosaur, as we drop to League 1. 

Apart from being a brilliant man manager who lifts spirits around every club he's been to and is a breath of fresh air telling it exactly how it is... Oh and playing decent football too I can't think of any reasons at all tbh... Bring on the next dullard after Darren Moore inevitably walks or is relieved of his duties!! 

1 minute ago, Prendo's boots said:

Apart from being a brilliant man manager who lifts spirits around every club he's been to and is a breath of fresh air telling it exactly how it is... Oh and playing decent football too I can't think of any reasons at all tbh... Bring on the next dullard after Darren Moore inevitably walks or is relieved of his duties!! 

Good points well made. Plus, whatever players he has available to him consistently perform and play entertaining football. Let’s get Att Chansiri on the dog and bone and put him right.

11 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

We can’t all be so astute mate. We have to accept our foresight is at Premier League level and everyone else that disagrees is a dripping cake.

Living near Blackpool as I have done now for 26 years, I witnessed the arrival of Ollie at a crap club with no money, with a dodgy owner, two promotions with a squad of nothing, and Premier League football for the town. Then he got Palace up too. 

But the experts on here tell me he is a dinosaur, as we drop to League 1. 

Achievements >  2013 ? 🤔

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yep.

They only stayed up due to our own stupidity.

We should have won that yesterday.

Our stupidity? How dare you?

If you really meant Chansiri’s stupidity all is forgiven.

33 minutes ago, Prendo's boots said:

Yeah he did a cracking job at grimsby didn't he?

• Like 1

Both Wednesday and Rotherham had safety snatched from them yesterday. Would’ve been some story if either stopped up. There was something sickening about seeing derby fans and players bouncing around that car park they should’ve been embarrassed. One team had -6 and the other had played 11 games in about a month. 

• Like 2

Just now, BIG D said:

I only realised this morning that we were very briefly safe. Cardiff scored around the same time that we gave the penalty away.

Yep.

We probably should have stopped up, but the idiotic players managed to do what they've done all season.

Guest LondonOwl313
1 hour ago, BIG D said:

I only realised this morning that we were very briefly safe. Cardiff scored around the same time that we gave the penalty away.

I was following the Rotherham game on the William Hill app so it was to the second up to date. Saw Cardiff equalise, shouted ‘Yes’ and was running round the living room.. 20 seconds later before I’d had chance to look at the live table it was a penalty 

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Not a shambles on the pitch?

ok

lol

Yes. At first team level, they are shambolic but everywhere else they’re set up well. 

I don’t think Giddings is the best journo if I’m honest but I’m glad he says it like it is in regards to our current situation. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1