Kazim Richards , waghorn and Lawrence

These 3 for me are better than anything we have up top , all are capable of winning the game for them , yes I know Derby have been on a horrendous run but these 3 are a bit of a worry especially with Borner at the back.

Makes you wonder why they've been so poor this season as a team.

Can we do enough to win Saturday ? 

1 hour ago, Watto said:

These 3 for me are better than anything we have up top , all are capable of winning the game for them , yes I know Derby have been on a horrendous run but these 3 are a bit of a worry especially with Borner at the back.

Makes you wonder why they've been so poor this season as a team.

Can we do enough to win Saturday ? 

Yet Derby have only scored 4 in their last 6 games and have scored 4 less than us this season. Lawrence is better than our wide attacking options in terms of a goal threat. not sure Kazim-Richards or Waghorn have offered any more all season than Rhodes and Windass. 

Its going to be wild ride on Saturday that’s for sure. I think it’s going to be a case of who is able to keep it together the best on the day. 
A draw is no good to us and Derby won’t be able to do anything other than go for a win (unless Rotherham are 4-0 down at half time or something). Two rubbish sides, low on confidence and having to really go for the win. Normally means a draw. 

• Like 2

Waghorn is getting on and I'm unsure if he is quite the player he used to be.
I like Lawrence a fair bit, but unsure where he is at.

I think Kazim-Richards was a good signing for them, but maybe has tones of Paterson to him in terms of his goal streak periods.

I feel they are on a par with our striking options, but I do fear for our defence.

• Like 1

Anyway, I'm not frightened of owt Derby can do. I'm frightened by the fact that our players have the courage and tenacity of a liquishite-filled balloon.

• Haha 2

I think Lawrence has a moved lined up somewhere and is going through the motions.

One of my mates told me it was all but a done deal that he joining his club in the summer but I can't for the life of me remember which mate or club it was. 🤣

Lol classic, we call our players dog meat yet point to three players from a team that have managed to generated less points than us and claim that there the better option. If they had Reach, Bannan and Rhodes and we had there three you would be saying the same, and by the way those three are probably on the equivalent or more than ours crazy as it seems. There lot are as bad as our lot and they should all be ashamed how much they are taking out of there respective clubs based on the performance levels there serving up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CKR is a bit of a lump - nothing special. Lawrence has gone off the boil and has not been the same since the car crash. Waghorn is definitely on the way down. 

The polish winger is better than those 3. Their available best players are Byrne who’s their right back or right wing back and shinnie who is their defensive midfielder. Their best player, Bielik is out injured. 

There’s really nothing to worry about. It’s more about us and whether we can perform under pressure and get a result and I’m not confident we can. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rogers said:

What’s our record at Derby? Any good? 

😃

One win in 30 years or something 

Just checked , we've won twice there in the last 30 attempts , 2005/06 in the league and the league cup at the baseball ground in 1990/91!

A diabolical record that needs obliterating on Saturday.

They have to be our No.1 bogey team as we haven't faired a lot better at Hillsborough until recently.

4 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

CKR is a bit of a lump - nothing special. Lawrence has gone off the boil and has not been the same since the car crash. Waghorn is definitely on the way down. 

The polish winger is better than those 3. Their available best players are Byrne who’s their right back or right wing back and shinnie who is their defensive midfielder. Their best player, Bielik is out injured. 

There’s really nothing to worry about. It’s more about us and whether we can perform under pressure and get a result and I’m not confident we can. 

I will take your word for it pal , I hope you are right and we are both celebrating come 2.30 pm Saturday.

20 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I'm a bit worried about the polish lad up against Borner 

I can see a penalty or sending off...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

Application-wise, I gather Waghorn’s been making Reach look like Rosie The Riveter these past few months

We need a giant one of these on the Kop wall this weekend:

AR face2.JPG

• Haha 3

Guest wilyfox

Kazim-Richards is a 34yr-old journeyman. He’s nothing special. Lawrence & Waghorn have had poor seasons.