Kazim Richards , waghorn and Lawrence

8 hours ago, Rogers said:

What’s our record at Derby? Any good? 

😃

One win in 30 years or something 

Which if I remember right, was a 2-0 on the final game which put Wednesday above Derby.  Think Burton got one of the goals.

Same again please.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rogers said:

What’s our record at Derby? Any good? 

😃

One win in 30 years or something 

something like that . whats different now? the worst derby and worst weds side to play in that fixture . they will win not cause there better just purely on that we have a disgrace who dont give a damm . a team whats created history for all the wrong reasons , we go behind game over . 

11 hours ago, Watto said:

These 3 for me are better than anything we have up top , all are capable of winning the game for them , yes I know Derby have been on a horrendous run but these 3 are a bit of a worry especially with Borner at the back.

Makes you wonder why they've been so poor this season as a team.

Can we do enough to win Saturday ? 

They’ve scored less than us! Stop creating negativity.. it’s not needed 

4 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I would take Lawrence but Kazim - Richards or Waghorn are no better than Windass. 

Windass has greater vision, pace and when he’s on his game is an excellent link player .. im not sure that any of the 3 Derby players have ticked any of these boxes this season (from the games I’ve seen) 

12 hours ago, Owl Rly said:

Waghorn is getting on and I'm unsure if he is quite the player he used to be.
I like Lawrence a fair bit, but unsure where he is at.

I think Kazim-Richards was a good signing for them, but maybe has tones of Paterson to him in terms of his goal streak periods.

I feel they are on a par with our striking options, but I do fear for our defence.

I don’t want to slag any of them as I always think it will come back to haunt. 

I think Kazim Richards is a handful but as you say is very similar to Paterson. Albeit older and less versatile.

At Hillsborough the threat seemed to come from a couple of younger players, Knight?

Lawrence is the obvious one and he scored at the weekend.

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

All 3 teams are at the bottom of the league, after 45 games, for a reason.

It will go down to 2 thing's.

1) Who want's it the most.

2) and LUCK.

Absolutely.

It's going to be an horrendous couple of hours.

48 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

The spirit of John Harkes will infiltrate Adam Reach and he’ll belt in a thirty five yard winner in the 96th minute.

I posted that goal in one of the other threads... 

It's still THAT good was going to post it agian. The whole build up was superb, moving the ball out left to nigel, sucking them over then a quick ball back inside and a sublime pass out to the other flank to an on rushing Harkes. 

Makes it even better when you think it was against one of England's all time best goalkeepers, current captain (at the time) who had come close to a world Cup final two tournaments running... God I miss those days of watching us play at times breathtaking expansive football. 

11 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Byrne looked their biggest threat on Saturday. We need a plan to stop.his delivery from the right 

Agree with you, he'll stroll past Reach, Borner and Pelepussy. We've got to get Reach to attack, attack, attack and Uroghide needs to play, we need pace and energy. Byrne shouldn't be playing though, ref bottled it last week when he should have had a 2nd yellow. If he does get the cross's in, just hope we can defend the 6 yard box.Take the game to them and let them bother about us but that depends on our players growing a back bone for  the fight?

2 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

I posted that goal in one of the other threads... 

It's still THAT good was going to post it agian. The whole build up was superb, moving the ball out left to nigel, sucking them over then a quick ball back inside and a sublime pass out to the other flank to an on rushing Harkes. 

Makes it even better when you think it was against one of England's all time best goalkeepers, current captain (at the time) who had come close to a world Cup final two tournaments running... God I miss those days of watching us play at times breathtaking expansive football. 

Absofrigginlutley my friend.