Kazim Richards , waghorn and Lawrence

4 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

I posted that goal in one of the other threads... 

It's still THAT good was going to post it agian. The whole build up was superb, moving the ball out left to nigel, sucking them over then a quick ball back inside and a sublime pass out to the other flank to an on rushing Harkes. 

Makes it even better when you think it was against one of England's all time best goalkeepers, current captain (at the time) who had come close to a world Cup final two tournaments running... God I miss those days of watching us play at times breathtaking expansive football. 

Hit it from the car park WTF:

22 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

CKR is a bit of a lump - nothing special. Lawrence has gone off the boil and has not been the same since the car crash. Waghorn is definitely on the way down. 

The polish winger is better than those 3. Their available best players are Byrne who’s their right back or right wing back and shinnie who is their defensive midfielder. Their best player, Bielik is out injured. 

There’s really nothing to worry about. It’s more about us and whether we can perform under pressure and get a result and I’m not confident we can. 

Lawrence has scored 3 in six games so hardly gone of the boil.

On 05/05/2021 at 19:58, Watto said:

These 3 for me are better than anything we have up top , all are capable of winning the game for them , yes I know Derby have been on a horrendous run but these 3 are a bit of a worry especially with Borner at the back.

Makes you wonder why they've been so poor this season as a team.

Can we do enough to win Saturday ? 

On 05/05/2021 at 20:20, CircleSeven said:

Its going to be wild ride on Saturday that’s for sure. I think it’s going to be a case of who is able to keep it together the best on the day. 
A draw is no good to us and Derby won’t be able to do anything other than go for a win (unless Rotherham are 4-0 down at half time or something). Two rubbish sides, low on confidence and having to really go for the win. Normally means a draw. 

Derby are in many ways a parallel of us, hampered with off field issues that have impacted them the last 18 months whilst trying to get the final bit of juice from an ageing squad and under performing high earners on big deals after a failed play off push a few seasons ago...

Similar to us they have players who on there day can take over the game, i quite like Lawrence & Shinnie. But they've lost what 6 games in a row? confidence must be really low, at least we've had some decent performances lately and we surely cannot make any more shocking individual errors after the Forest game!!

I just hope some of our big timers turn up and get the boys going Bannan, Hutchinson, Paterson & Windass will be pivotal drive, intensity and morale needs to be high for 90 minutes it cannot drop I feel like those 4 are big influencers in that area, especially Hutchinson. Or more importantly shy away from players who will certainly be off after Saturday, the likes of Harris, Shaw, Kachunga those who aren't going to give 110% shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch. I know Reach probably falls into that category to...but he is also significantly better than those 3, contributed much more this season and is pretty integral to us playing well as a team plus we don't have any other option at LWB...

• Like 1