Rovrum

2 minutes ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

That injury time winner they had at Hillsborough may be the difference in the end.

Agree, that could be very significant.  At the time the goal went in I almost laughed, it was so typical and I thought it was a game we had to win, so missing out on one point didn’t seem that big a deal.  I really did think we would be down already by now, but other teams seem determined to drag this out to the bitter end.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Let's be honest. Rovrum or no, we couldn't even beat Wycombe Wanderers, and over the season, they're the only club that have been worse than us.

We don't deserve to stay up !

Didn’t we beat Wycombe the last time we played them? 🤔

• Like 1

DC relegated us with the dodgy dealing -12pts start, which caused an unbalanced summer recruitment (who’d want to join a team on -12pts), followed by a succession of managerial appointments (who’d want to stick around with a club starting on negative points, unbalanced squad and no backing in the transfer market).

• Like 1

Colin has a big say in this too. His lot are at Rovvrum tonight, then play us on Saturday. 

Wouldn't put it past him to play a weakened team tonight to save his best players for the game on Saturday to try and send us down. 

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

There are many little moments like that which will add up.

No this was more important than other goals.

The big significance of concedeing the last minute goal with the Rotherham game was that it became a 3 point swing with 2 extra points to Rotherham and one less to us.

If it wasn't against one of our relegation rivals  it would just be the one point dropped.

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Colin has a big say in this too. His lot are at Rovvrum tonight, then play us on Saturday. 

Wouldn't put it past him to play a weakened team tonight to save his best players for the game on Saturday to try and send us down. 

Yes much like qpr did, I am expecting Boro to be poor tonight and stronger on Saturday against us 

• Like 1

If we go down you can give many reasons why, but the fact they have won both games against us will probably be the main one.

If we had done the double over them we would be 12 points ahead of them. Even 2 draws would have seen us 6 points above them 

They are not very good, a team of triers but no real quality. They looked tired and out of ideas against Birmingham on Sunday. Tonight's game could be their best chance of 3 points in their remaining games.

I wouldn't put it past Colin trying to do them a favour and taking it easy.

13 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Absolutely. Most of it self inflicted 

We've had loads of chances to stay up,silly late dropped points recently,far below par performances all season,the table over a season does not lie....

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

This is exactly what will happen