Bid on match worn shirts (v Norwich)

11 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Shame we would in effect be 6 pts better off but for DC. The fact we started on -12 affected the quality of player we could attract.

We get relegated and its 100% DC's fault , no one else.

reface-2021-01-20-10-56-11.gif.c432432b551b92ae770593718fdea9db.gif

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Shame we would in effect be 6 pts better off but for DC. The fact we started on -12 affected the quality of player we could attract.

Do any of the players share  part the responsibility?

53 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Wrong thread?

Just had a quick look in the site and the shirts are to be sold unwashed. I’m going to bid for Rhodes shirt for sure just to give it a good sniff to see if he’s put a shift in or not! 

My Mrs also fancies Rhodes so I’ve got plans to wear it for her so she can fulfil her fantasies about him. Trouble is I’m way fatter than he is so I’m going to have to just tape it to my chest or something as if I put it in in will be like a sausage skin!

Or I could buy Patterson’s which would probably fit just fine. 

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Just had a quick look in the site and the shirts are to be sold unwashed. I’m going to bid for Rhodes shirt for sure just to give it a good sniff to see if he’s put a shift in or not! 

My Mrs also fancies Rhodes so I’ve got plans to wear it for her so she can fulfil her fantasies about him. Trouble is I’m way fatter than he is so I’m going to have to just tape it to my chest or something as if I put it in in will be like a sausage skin!

Or I could buy Patterson’s which would probably fit just fine. 

Reckon we should all chip in for you pal....make it a happy Saturday night for you for once !! lol

Always find it weird why anyone would wanna buy a smelly old football shirt 

Could understand if it was by a mega star, like a boxing glove worn by Muhammed Ali or a golf club by Tiger Woods 

But spending hundreds on match worn shirt by matt penny when he slips to gift Norwich their 4th goal doesn't really appeal to me 

11 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I’m going to bid on the match worn reach shirt, won’t even have to wash it.

I was going to post the same thing. It’d be that clean it could go back on the hanger in the club shop