Guess what - 10 man Rotherham bad run ended at Hillsborough

Worst Wednesday side I've seen ...along side Irvine and Turners but probably worse. 

Tonight has told us everything about the club, players, owner, 

Embarrassing to be a Wednesday fan.

Good luck Darren in front of 8k next season.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CalmJimmers said:

Was going to joke when it went to 1-1 that we will lose this, but felt too close to the bone to joke about. 

Absolutely no leaders on the pitch. Eh well, at least we have a new manager we can blame again. 

I absolutely feel sorry for Darren Moore cannot understand why he would want to come here with so many things wrong with a football club ...seriously I just don't get it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Worst Wednesday side I've seen ...along side Irvine and Turners but probably worse. 

But it won't be 8k pal cause there are too many duck eggs that will just go along regardless.

I'm embarrassed that Rotherham have done their first EVER double over us , it was bad enough losing 3-0 at their place ( first defeat their since 1975 in the league) , the result has sent us down.

Absolutely fuming right now 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

I absolutely feel sorry for Darren Moore cannot understand why he would want to come here with so many things wrong with a football club ...seriously I just don't get it.

MONEY 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

But it won't be 8k pal cause there are too many duck eggs that will just go along regardless.

I'm embarrassed that Rotherham have done their first EVER double over us , it was bad enough losing 3-0 at their place ( first defeat their since 1975 in the league) , the result has sent us down.

Absolutely fuming right now 

Watched us form the early 80s and yes there were bad times Eustace late 80s...Irvine..Turner in league 1 ...but this side ...some of them players are taking 10s of thousands of pounds home a week! 

This is what fùcks you off about football ...I'm done with this club after this ...totally done .

16 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

8000 🤣😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😁😁

5 minutes ago, marshy said:

Most sides down at the bottom are there for a reason. However, they all have bottle and effort. 

Us on the other hand appear to not care, and certainly have no fight.

I was thinking about how many of the players have given up - Reach is one - just his body language; just doesn't want to be here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Fair play to Rotherham. 

Us on the other hand, are a combination of everything that’s rubbish. 

Things like that Brown corner - plus 100’s of other shoddy things we do... it’s like we’re trying to be pants. 

Wish people would stop saying fair play Rotherham.

Its like saying we were half decent.

Christ they scored a goal for us, we're down to 10 men for a long time and I think every Wednesdayite actually knew deep down even with a minute left we would lose.

I've said it in another thread. Kids U14's teams would get results against us. We are a joke from top to bottom

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Watched us form the early 80s and yes there were bad times Eustace late 80s...Irvine..Turner in league 1 ...but this side ...some of them players are taking 10s of thousands of pounds home a week! 

This is what fùcks you off about football ...I'm done with this club after this ...totally done .

You sound like me pal been watching em since early 70s , I've said I'm done aswell till Chansiri goes , already binned off season ticket ,got a refund .

It's heartbreaking what's happened to us last few years and there only one person to blame for it 😡

These players are absolutely shocking both as individuals and as a group, let’s been honest most of our goals look like accidents.

Not one player brought in has been an upgrade on anyone that has left and most of the players that left have dropped down the leagues.

Talk about earning money under false pretences..