Guess what - 10 man Rotherham bad run ended at Hillsborough

31 minutes ago, Owlbashthi said:

8000 🤣😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😁😁

Imagine being in the bottom four of L1 and playing Accrington Stanley and losing 0-3 and there is 15k fans all looking like zombies going home through the five arches ....as soon as they get in they take more drugs and turn on the football show to watch Wednesday lose at home to Accrington again ....zombies .

I hope gates decline next year to record lows as a statement and to stop zombies from coming to games.

• Like 1

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Imagine being in the bottom four of L1 and playing Accrington Stanley and losing 0-3 and there is 15k fans all looking like zombies going home through the five arches ....as soon as they get in they take more drugs and turn on the football show to watch Wednesday lose at home to Accrington again ....zombies .

I hope gates decline next year to record lows as a statement and to stop zombies from coming to games.

I presume zombies =fans

49 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Absolutely embarrassed to support this club now. Will we ever see the good times we deserve? 

As a Wednesday fan growing up I was always told about the good old days of the 90's. Hirst, Waddle etc. But I never saw it. 

I honestly think that the good old days that I can now talk about for the next decade to upcoming youngsters are the 2015-2017 seasons. That's maybe as good as it gets for us. 

Just now, Owlbashthi said:

I presume zombies =fans

Anyone saying they are supporting the club aren't...they are just supporting chansirj and keeping him here ....fans have to stick together and get him out by any way...but to keep going as if everything is okay is just saying to DC ...we love you and everything about you.

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Anyone saying they are supporting the club aren't...they are just supporting chansirj and keeping him here ....fans have to stick together and get him out by any way...but to keep going as if everything is okay is just saying to DC ...we love you and everything about you.

I think you need 2 remember there's some remember far worse, if your of a certain generation its rubbish now, but I feel more secure wiith  dc than a lot owners in my lifetime each 2 their own

Just now, Owlbashthi said:

I think you need 2 remember there's some remember far worse, if your of a certain generation its rubbish now, but I feel more secure wiith  dc than a lot owners in my lifetime each 2 their own

Wow that is some statement ....YOU FEEL SECURE WITH CHANSIRI....definitely each to their own ....he is the cause of everything that is wrong with this football club ..

I've been going since early 80s home away Europe league 1 everything....this is the lowest I've felt.

• Like 1

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Wow that is some statement ....YOU FEEL SECURE WITH CHANSIRI....definitely each to their own ....he is the cause of everything that is wrong with this football club ..

I've been going since early 80s home away Europe league 1 everything....this is the lowest I've felt.

Believe me when I started goin it was 10 times worse, not bullshiting, it gets better, just🤣

5 minutes ago, Owlbashthi said:

Believe me when I started goin it was 10 times worse, not bullshiting, it gets better, just🤣

I'm guessing 70s ...yes poor poor time on paper probably our worst ever time ....but the fact we are using the mid 70s under len Ashurst  as a yardstick is my point....its 2021 just wait till we bottom out mate.

Edited by TaxiMark

5 minutes ago, PortlandOwl said:

Can't wait to see League 1 ticket prices at Hillsborough. 

We already know what they are. They can't be cheaper than they were previously due to the 5 year pricing etc... 

£555 minimum for my seat on the North next season, to watch us struggle to a goalless draw with Accrington Stanley. No thanks, I'll find another hobby till DC leaves. 

16 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

The squad needs a complete rebuild but I doubt Moore will be able to do so.  Paxo calling the shots, DC utterly inept. Moore won't be here long.

Our problems are just starting IMO. 

Yep I agree I do feel Darren Moore has dropped a huge clanger coming here!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

We already know what they are. They can't be cheaper than they were previously due to the 5 year pricing etc... 

£555 minimum for my seat on the North next season, to watch us struggle to a goalless draw with Accrington Stanley. No thanks, I'll find another hobby till DC leaves. 

You think we will be able to stop Accrington from scoring? I admire your optimism!