So, what is the problem with our accounts?

“I said in the last interview that we were going to submit soon,” Chansiri said. “I’m very sorry to say that because we realised after that we had a little issue, so we needed to take a little bit longer.

“I expect if there is nothing wrong, and it is out of my hands, maybe we can submit this week or next week.”

“We don’t have any issue with the accounts, but we have something a little bit that we need to solve.

“There is nothing wrong with the accounts, it’s going to be fine.”

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

“I said in the last interview that we were going to submit soon,” Chansiri said. “I’m very sorry to say that because we realised after that we had a little issue, so we needed to take a little bit longer.

“I expect if there is nothing wrong, and it is out of my hands, maybe we can submit this week or next week.”

“We don’t have any issue with the accounts, but we have something a little bit that we need to solve.

Cheers, the second comment sounds as bad as the first though. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Not quite the same as saying they should be out within two weeks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We don’t have any issue with the accounts, but we have something a little bit that we need to solve.

What like...Add up ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4