Easy Money !!!

When Tony Pulis was made Manager I advised back all Wednesday League games less than 2.5 goals . 9 matches less with  only 3 more..

Therefore with this Profit back Thompson to be next Manager (for the  rest of Season) after another encouraging performance tonight . 5/2 at present .

Thompson is a perfect fit for D.C ....cheap ....happy to let D.C be the main man ,,,,,,getting the results with the players support .

D. C may wait until after Saturdays result  ...but the 5/2 will have gone . Lump on NOW

3 hours ago, John Howard said:

When Tony Pulis was made Manager I advised back all Wednesday League games less than 2.5 goals . 9 matches less with  only 3 more..

Therefore with this Profit back Thompson to be next Manager (for the  rest of Season) after another encouraging performance tonight . 5/2 at present .

Thompson is a perfect fit for D.C ....cheap ....happy to let D.C be the main man ,,,,,,getting the results with the players support .

D. C may wait until after Saturdays result  ...but the 5/2 will have gone . Lump on NOW

John Howard

underlined and bold or bald if you have no hair

just so I know who to blame when I lose my money 🙃