Harry Pickering ... Why ??

4 hours ago, John Howard said:

Hello again .... Yes I would love to sign a new, young , exciting prospect . However my point was that at this present moment ,any money we have should not be spent on a full back but on a striker whose goals can keep us up .

Hi there, we are also seemingly still looking for a striker. Any potential move for this kid doesn't look like it will in any way hinder what we are trying to on that front.

He certainly seems better than the options we currently have in the position. Striker is the priority but far from the only problem. 

No matter how many dozens of leftbacks we have signed, or been linked with under Chansiri, this one is a big imrovement on all of them lumped together. Plus if ever we have to sell him, we could make a decent profit.  A rare thing for us. They ususlly look more like pegging it before we get rid and eventhen we go out and dig them up and bring them back in, because its seen as a chesp option!

🙄

Just now, Ante's Bubbly said:

No matter how many dozens of leftbacks we have signed, or been linked with under Chansiri, this one is a big imrovement on all of them lumped together. Plus if ever we have to sell him, we could make a decent profit.  A rare thing for us. They ususlly look more like pegging it before we get rid and eventhen we go out and dig them up and bring them back in, because its seen as a chesp option!

🙄

Got two s's and no a's on my keyboard!

Whst s bstsrd!

17 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Didn’t rate Fox and Jack hunt then

They performed well at the time. After the Hull (Play Off final) defeat it was one area I think needed seriously improving if we had we would have gone up the following season as.

Fox had a terrible start to his career here not helped by the fans and only got going in his last 12-18 months. Jack Hunt got up and down with energy but defensively and his crossing let him down.

• Like 1