I’m starting to feel like we've all been played

On 25/01/2021 at 09:34, shezzas left peg said:

The only one getting played is Dc if his gamble fails and we get relagated it'll seriously empty his pockets if he can't find a way to run away from the mess he's created. 

Which is why his sticking with a failing system is so inexplicable.

On 25/01/2021 at 04:59, hirstys_achilles said:

This makes a lot of sense with whats been going on. Or not going on. The failed investment due to fan HONESTY DC mentioned recently. So that goes with what you have said. As for wanting TP for safe hands they obviously didnt watch the same 10 games we watched. They can stick there safe hands where ever westwoods broken flask is

Just changed that to what is reality lol

On 25/01/2021 at 09:36, Grandad said:

I'd actually quite like a League One tour again.

Not at Premiership prices though

The two league 1 promotion seasons under Jones/ megson and sturrock were amazing.

However, those first one and a half  seasons back in the championship each time were truly horrible, as bad as this season has been , and not an experience I would want to go through again . 

2 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

The two league 1 promotion seasons under Jones/ megson and sturrock were amazing.

However, those first one and a half  seasons back in the championship each time were truly horrible, as bad as this season has been , and not an experience I would want to go through again . 

Probably be quicker to do it and have 18 months of misery followed by a season of amazing fun, than to just have years of continued misery

lol

Owlstalk Shop

The way this is playing out I’m starting to think maybe we should go down the young manager route and start again. I.e a Ryan Lowe type. 
For me we’ve missed an opportunity now to get someone in and get not only a few of his own players in but also some time with the players or those that are left. It’s too late now. 
I think he’ll go with Thompson now and cross his fingers. 

On 24/01/2021 at 22:52, toppOwl said:

Lets face it while ever this clown is in charge were heading in one direction only (it's not up) if we don't relegated this season (although I think we will) it will happen next season, then we'll be heading towards L2, every aspect of the club is shambolic and the only person that can do anything about it is the one that appears not to see it,

Not quite right,financially & decision making wise,yes its the Chairman/'Advisors' but as we have seen from examples like allegedly Charlton & Blackpool,the fans have a role to play in that.If fans support erodes(especially at the turnstiles) & supporter groups lobby and/or the press/media become involved,than we look to things like loss of face,& embarrassment.

HUGE in the Chairmans culture....

From the day I realised we were now owned by a dictator,  there's always been something in the back of my mind telling me this is all going to end in tears in a tradition fans vs owner battle, except this owner would cut off his nose to spite his face and would gladly see no return on his investment to satisfy his ego. I've had many nightmares of fans rioting outside the South Stand while Chansiri leans out of a window above smoking a fat one shouting "buy me out then you cretins".

Relegation to League 1 would be a disaster and it's looking a real possibility.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

I've had many nightmares of fans rioting outside the South Stand while Chansiri leans out of a window above smoking a fat one shouting "buy me out then you cretins".

He doesn't need to do that.

Bizarrely he's got a handful of Sheffield Wednesday fans that do it for him

They go on forums like this saying to fellow Wednesday fans 'if you don't like it buy him out' or 'put in an offer for the club then' when you point out something isn't going right at the club.

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

He doesn't need to do that.

Bizarrely he's got a handful of Sheffield Wednesday fans that do it for him

They go on forums like this saying to fellow Wednesday fans 'if you don't like it buy him out' or 'put in an offer for the club then' when you point out something isn't going right at the club.

I've seen your stock market portfolio, Neil. You'll be able to put an offer in and still have change to cover the server costs soon...