I’m starting to feel like we've all been played

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If we don't bring a new manager in and give it to Neil Thompson, expect a full on nuclear style meltdown by fans when he loses his first game

Come on now, no way will we be losing any games once NT is in charge.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri has said the opposite - every time he speaks to the press/fans he says he can/will spend

If you believe that you are as deluded as him. 

FFP is staring you in the face and smacking you in the mouth. 

We can’t spend in this window as we don’t have the option to - even if he wanted to ( not saying he does). 

If you’ve been played then you have your head in the sand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lets face it while ever this clown is in charge were heading in one direction only (it's not up) if we don't relegated this season (although I think we will) it will happen next season, then we'll be heading towards L2, every aspect of the club is shambolic and the only person that can do anything about it is the one that appears not to see it,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No new manager

No new signings of any note 

We have been played again haven’t we

What a season to make no changes in January and to risk not bringing a new manager in at all

This could end very badly 

What do you mean “could”.

I’ll tell you what will end badly...... when Chansiri tries to roll over the Championship ST I paid for for the 20/21 season to the 21/22 season. 

No chance. And any attempt to do so would be straight up fraud. 

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I think the answer is yes to both.  This may be just one of the many rumours flying around but I think it’s no secret that DC is trying to sell or bring in investment.    The story I was told (and maybe nothing new in this) was that the first attempt, for which the investor was insisting on Pulis as a safe pair of hands, failed. So now we’re in the middle of the next attempt, and effectively paralysed until this succeeds or, most likely, fails again.  There are probably a few variations of this story, but the silence from the top and the lack of any meaningful change makes me think it’s probably not far off. 

This makes a lot of sense with whats been going on. Or not going on. The failed investment due to fan negativity DC mentioned recently. So that goes with what you have said. As for wanting TP for safe hands they obviously didnt watch the same 10 games we watched. They can stick there safe hands where ever westwoods broken flask is

Guest Hornsby
On 24/01/2021 at 08:06, @owlstalk said:

No new manager

What a season to make no changes in January and to risk not bringing a new manager in at all

Took 6 months to get Green to save £48 a week.

But if we get Cooky, Cosgrove and that kid from Crewe this week , should get to safety.

Subject , of course, to accounts being submitted. Then all bets are off. 

Guest Hornsby
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Strange - everyone's saying this kind of phrase but coming up with three or four different names entirely each tiime

lol

Only my hopes, but at least bidding for that kid at Crewe shows a bit more gumption from someone.

Keane or Accounts could really cripple us. Again. 

3 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Paul Cook is the new Alan Curbishley, the longer he's out of the job the more the myth and legend will grow

So we're going for Hutchinson who's out of a job, Paul Cook who's out of a job, and we've just signed Green, a player who's been without a club since about 1952

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, shezzas left peg said:

The only one getting played is Dc if his gamble fails and we get relagated it'll seriously empty his pockets if he can't find a way to run away from the mess he's created. 

Well that's reassuring

For a moment I thought that our fans might suffer

Glad you've reassured us on that one

lol

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So we're going for Hutchinson who's out of a job, Paul Cook who's out of a job, and we've just signed Green, a player who's been without a club since about 1952

Maybe DC is philanthropist like Zoolander and instead of creating the "Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too" he's creating the "Dejphon Chansiri Centre for professional footballers who can't fit good and want to learn to play football too"

• Haha 1

On 24/01/2021 at 19:57, Mcguigan said:

Nobody and nothing, that’s why it won’t ever happen whilst DC is the main creditor.

Thanks. I thought it was just me that didn't see admin as an option. Many keep mentioning it but I can't for the life of me think why. 

On 24/01/2021 at 07:06, @owlstalk said:

No new manager

We can’t complain about signings until the window closes as, often, many transfers take place on the last few days. 

Other than that, yes, we’ve been played.