I’m starting to feel like we've all been played

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

He doesn't need to do that.

Bizarrely he's got a handful of Sheffield Wednesday fans that do it for him

They go on forums like this saying to fellow Wednesday fans 'if you don't like it buy him out' or 'put in an offer for the club then' when you point out something isn't going right at the club.

I bet you weren't whinging about the transfer embargoes before they happened though, were you, eh?

And you didn't criticise the chairman for landing us a points deduction years before it happened as you walked towards Wembley, did you?

How about before we sold the stadium? I bet we didn't hear a peep from you on that topic when we had no idea it was in the offing, did we?

It's so easy to criticise when you have the knowledge of what's gone on, but where were you when all of this was yet to happen? You weren't slagging off the chairman's potential future actions then, were you?

:ph34r:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I bet you weren't whinging about the transfer embargoes before they happened though, were you, eh?

And you didn't criticise the chairman for landing us a points deduction years before it happened as you walked towards Wembley, did you?

How about before we sold the stadium? I bet we didn't hear a peep from you on that topic when we had no idea it was in the offing, did we?

It's so easy to criticise when you have the knowledge of what's gone on, but where were you when all of this was yet to happen? You weren't slagging off the chairman's potential future actions then, were you?

:ph34r:

Exactly mate.

I don’t recall one person on Wembley way  5 years ago moaning about not receiving their season ticket refunds for the 2019/20 season after they were offered if months ago. 

Fickle. Be grateful you sh*ts. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

That's his words. How do we know he didn't think.. Screw this.. And leave. How many times has Chansiri said so much and it's proved to be wrong? 

Certainly believe Chansiri before Pulis !   Thank god he's gone, Pulis, that is, and let's hope Chansiri stays !

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Exactly mate.

I don’t recall one person on Wembley way  5 years ago moaning about not receiving their season ticket refunds for the 2019/20 season after they were offered if months ago. 

Fickle. Be grateful you sh*ts. 

And you ALL wanted to spend £8m on Jordan Rhodes, including those of you who actually weren't that bothered about signing him at all, and the rest of you who obviously had no idea of the club's detailed finances or lack of a strategy for avoiding P&S sanctions at that time.

You're ALL to blame for this mess, and if you didn't criticise the chairman's actions back then, when you had no knowledge of the reality of the situation or its future ramifications, then you're not allowed to criticise him now that such things have come to light.

😐

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, mcmigo said:

The two league 1 promotion seasons under Jones/ megson and sturrock were amazing.

However, those first one and a half  seasons back in the championship each time were truly horrible, as bad as this season has been , and not an experience I would want to go through again . 

The two seasons before the League One promotions were worse, 2003-04 and 2010-11, dismal stuff. 

On 27/01/2021 at 11:52, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

And you ALL wanted to spend £8m on Jordan Rhodes, including those of you who actually weren't that bothered about signing him at all, and the rest of you who obviously had no idea of the club's detailed finances or lack of a strategy for avoiding P&S sanctions at that time.

You're ALL to blame for this mess, and if you didn't criticise the chairman's actions back then, when you had no knowledge of the reality of the situation or its future ramifications, then you're not allowed to criticise him now that such things have come to light.

😐

spot on. 

On 24/01/2021 at 07:25, @owlstalk said:

If we don't bring a new manager in and give it to Neil Thompson, expect a full on nuclear style meltdown by fans when he loses his first game

The meltdown already started after last night with some.  A shame after all his service over the years, he probably isn't the right guy as a manager but its really not his fault we are being run by a moron